Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jude - A - Bug

My sweet Jude is growing up!!
Jude and Lane share a special bond. Lane was def. meant to be this little babies big bro!
Judes fav. sleeping position
Wahoo in the highchair

Sweetness!

Me and my babies!

OOOHH, I have a spoon! He sure does love food!


First time in the highchair

Ready mom


Lane and Jude playing peek a boo



First real baby food - sweet potatoes
Now your talking MOM!!
I was just feeding him one meal a day - supper. Well one afternoon we all sat down to eat lunch. Jude was in his highchair. He played for a little bit and got really fussy. I got him out and couldn't get him to calm down. I realized that everytime my fork came close to him he would stop grouching. Yes, he was telling me he needed to eat! So we are doing breakfast and supper. He loves food.

He has found his toes!!


Starting to get stronger. So close to sitting on his own!!

Cade feeding Jude for the first time and Jude eating Carrots for the first time!
Lane got a turn
The boys won't be feeding him very often - MESSY!!
Jude has now eaten sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, pears. The peas were really funny to watch. He would make a yucky face and even shivered a few times. Now that he has had it more he doesn't hate them as much! : )

We recently went to Colorado and visited Granny and Peep. We had a great trip and Jude got to meet his great grandparents. Peep and Jude

Granny and Jude
Jude is also rolling and scooting all over the floor. He is trying to crawl. He will get up and rock. He doesn't sleep very much - which is difficult at times. He has realized when I leave the room. But that look on his face just melts my heart when he knows I'm going to get him. Rick said this weekend that no matter how made Jude is he can always squeeze out a smile. He smiles so much. : ) He is still nursing really well, except the little stinker likes to pinch! OUCH!! He is always moving (except when sleeping). He is such a blessing to not only me but the whole family. Actually he brings smiles to everyone who meets him.

No comments: