Thursday, April 23, 2009

Monday... Man was I busy!! I ran errands, caught up on pictures and orders, bills!! Glad to get that all done.

Tuesday...I went to the store and decided we were having a family clean evening. Turns out it was a Cade and Momma clean evening. Lane fell asleep and daddy used jude as an excuse. well he went and looked for heidi's dog (one of the boys opened their gate) then lifted weights. he did clean his bathroom when he got home. We went to Brysons and played for a long time today. I took my laptop to get kambree' pictures done. I did!! here are some of my favs.





i made supper and lane konked out at 6! they played hard!!! Heidi made a yummy snack for us. jude slept for 5 hrs!!!!
Wed...When lane woke up i gave him a bath and we had a good morning getting ready for school. jude was so tired today. I took jude to go get his shots. :( he screamed when she was giving it to him. he stopped when she was done,had no tears and even smiled at me. i picked the boys up from school and they were in great moods. i invited bryson over to do water balloons. they were so excited, we waited for rylee to wake up from her nap. the boys just took it easy. jude has pretty much slept all day. he only played for alittle bit. :( poor baby!!! bryson finally made it. :) They had so much fun! i loved watching them and hearing the excitement.

I made supper and the boys got in the bath. they were down by 7:30!! i decided to see how jude would do with a bottle. Chad was hesitant to do it. but i explained to him it is just one bottle we aren't going to do it every night. he really needs to get introduced so i can have somewhat of a life. i really want to start working out at the YMCA so this is a chance for me to do that. He said ok, i just don't want anything to mess up you breastfeeding. You worked so hard to do it. i told him it would be ok. so here is chads first time to feed him and judes first time with a bottle.
jude did awesome. and yes i teared up but then chad distracted me. I was pumping at the same time. Jude ate 3 oz and I pumped 5 oz!
We took this picture the other day. it was in between feedings. don't you just love his smile?

Thursday... Well we got up and i took cade to school. Another great morning!! today is mdo so i'm trying to get jude fed to get lane there. then i'm going to walmart and then get cade. My pictures should come in today. So i have that and i need to file our bills away (get them off the table!!) chad hasn't been feeling very good. his allergies are bad. have been since we left for okc. he is going to be leaving with his dad today. hope he doesn't over do it! better get going!!

1 comment: