Friday, April 24, 2009

Thursday...i got the boys to mdo and got home. wasn't long the mail came and yeah my pictures came in!!! Chad was on lunch so we had to run back to walmart (the medicine i got for chad had been opened) and then i had to drop him back at work. I went to taco bell and got us lunch. i had a fun conversation with my sister. : ) i came home ate, fed jude, and started getting orders ready to go out. i went and got the boys and promised them the day before that we would get snowcones. they were pretty excited. we came home and i finished getting pictures ready to go out. Emailed my clients to let them know. One of them picked the pictures up around 5 so that i excellent. the boys got ready for bed. they have been really good. I stayed up finishing up some stuff. I finally got papers filed!!!! I got shutterfly pictures started (i send out pictures every month on shutterfly to share with family and friends), took a shower, fed jude, pumped and went to bed around 1:30 a.m. I started Jude off in his bed but the next feeding i brought him to bed and fed him whenever.

Friday...woke up and cade got ready for school. lane is use to staying home on fridays while i take cade to school. i did have to explain to him that he couldn't stay but could wear his pjs. : ) we got home and i eventually got ready for the day. we went and got cade and ran some errands. I told them if they were good for me during the errands they could have mcdonalds. We went to the bank, post office, shirt place (lanes lil bro shirt was peeling off). the boys were really good!!! so i got them mcd's. I was proud of myself because i didn't order anything for me. instead i got home and had a healthy, low calorie meal! I finished posting shutterfly pictures and sent them out, got a picture order ready to order. lane has been saving his money and wanted to get a toy from walmart. so we loaded up in the car to walmart. they didn't have what he wanted so instead he got a big bouncy ball which was only a few dollars. They have been super good today so we went and got snowcones. they already knew what they wanted. : ) cade said when we were leaving "tomorrow I'm going to get fireball!". And the snowcone addiction begins!!! : ) We came home, i fed jude, the boys changed into swimming trunks and we headed to the sassins. Today is baby tay's 2nd bday. The party was really fun. The boys had a great time, and i love being around everyone. Calley was creative and made a cow and horse cakes. taylor is into cows right now so it was cow/country theme (cute). We stayed for awhile, were the last ones to leave. it is hard to leave, of course jude was ready to go to sleep and the boys were wrestling so it was easier to get home tonight. : ) we got home, i gave them a bath and wiped jude down with a soapy washcloth, dressed jude, gave boys a bowl of cereal, brushed teeth, boys went to bed and jude finally went to sleep. man am i tired!! i took a shower and now ready to go to sleep. jude will prob. be waking up soon to eat but i'm not staying up to wait. who knows when it will actually be!!

thankful for ... great friends, loving family, my three baby boys, loving husband, the roof over my head, reliable car, a moody kitty, food in the cabinets, bed to sleep in, loving God, - oh the list goes on!!!