Tuesday, June 23, 2009










I don't remember much about last week. Chad started on the kitchen so it has been a chore just to figure out how to live without it. : ) The boys and I took a rode trip to wichita this weekend.
Mamaw and Jude
Chad stayed behind to get the kitchen ready to install cabinets. My cousin got married in florida and was having a reception. We drove up there on thursday and Jude did not like the trip!! He cried for about 3 1/2 hours. I did stop at a park to feed him while I watched the boys play on the playground. Then we stopped and ate at McDonalds. Jude fell asleep and we hurried to the car to try and get some peace while driving. : ) The visit was really nice. I love spending time with family. My sister came on friday night with Lily. It was nice to spend time with mamaw and sally. The reception was out at my aunts house.
Aunt Lenita and Sally
It went really well. It was super hot though! My aunt rented a moonwalk so the kids were on that all day long. We left around midnight to go back to mamaws house. When we got to mamaws she was wide awake and wanting to talk. : ) Sally and I took showers and visited with mamaw until 2 a.m.

On Wednesday night sally calls and tells me that she just got off the phone with my aunt and that my great uncle from california - Uncle Dean - was going to be there! It was a suprise for my cousin. I was so excited!!!!! We don't get to see him much so I was happy that I was going to be able to make it when he was close. I know it was a suprise for Alvin but it was just as special for everyone else. : ) I LOVE YOU UNCLE DEAN!!!

Me and Uncle Dean (it was really humid and hot so my hair looks like dog poop!)

Sunday morning we had a big breakfast - chocolate gravy was of course part of that meal.
the kids and mamaw fixing chocolate gravy

I in the afternoon and got home around 7:30. The boys made chad a few things for fathers day. Cade made him a book and lane painted a car and of course they made him cards. They also made a card for grandpa was we went over there for a little bit. They just got back from utah and man were there pictures awesome!!

Chad got the kitchen ready to hang cabinets and last night (monday) I helped him hang up the top ones. WAHOOO!!!

i have been really busy lately - trying to get caught up on the house stuff - which am doing pretty good, and trying to get pictures done. I'm getting several people wanting to take pictures and not very many weekends to do it. Lots of things planned. : ) well i better get off here. All three boys are sleeping - very rare statement!!!

2 comments:

livinbeyondthegrave said...

What is chocolate syrup?

Williams Family said...

chocolate gravy is pretty awesome!! you serve it over biscuits!! it is heaven!!! : ) I grew up on it. hurry home and i will make a big breakfast for everyone with some chocolate gravy.