Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a week. Chad left on Monday and drove to arkansas. He worked from the office for the week. When he got there he realized he forgot his hanging clothes!! AGAIN!! He did that when we took a trip to OKC. LOL! He seemed to have a good time but he was ready to get home.

Calley, Josh and taylor came over on Monday and Wednesday and watched the boys for an hour so I could go excercise. It was so sweet of them to do that for me!! To top it off the trash was taken out and dishes were done!!So sweet!! Thank you guys!! They said Jude clung to Josh.

We continued our routine to park and eat at the school. The boys seem to be enjoying that. Thursday they went to MDO. Heidi came by and picked them up. Jude and I went and got my hair done. I have been wanting to get it done for awhile now. So I thought why not. Lets see what happens. Jude did really good. It was not stressful at all. I was going to get my toes done too but they place didn't have any openings. I went and picked up the boys. we went and got snowcones, dropped something off at Glennas and then went to walmart to return a shirt. When we got there I asked the boys if they wanted to get their haircut. They both needed one, but lane was so shaggy. Chad has been meaning to cut it but he stays pretty busy with the kitchen. : ) so I reeled them in but offering a prize and they got to pick the prize. I told them the things they could pick from (under a dollar!). They ate it up and got their haircuts!! : )

Taken this morning so his hair isn't fixed. But he looks so cute!

We came home and fed Jude and then we went for a walk/boys rode bikes. Calley met us up there. Lane got really tired and fell off his bike a few times so he was ready to go home before i wanted to be done but at least I got some kind of workout in. I wore Jude so that helped with the intensity.

Chad got home on friday - we were really happy to see him. I got to go to girls night out (only for an hour, they were going to the show and it just didn't work out with jude for me to go).

Saturday - start on the kitchen again. We got a late start. Jude and I slept until 10!!! Chad tore down the big cabinet which also has the oven in it. I told him to go ahead and do that so he could do all the patch jobs that will need to be done. He started sheetrocking the holes. The boys played outside, and I tried to get pictures done. Jude did not sleep all day. everytime i would lay him down he would wake up!! Supper we did pizza. After supper I fed Jude and we decided to do cereal for him. so i pumped to mix it with his cereal. Oh when i went to pump - I turned on the pump and a spider almost got on my finger!!! yuck! Anyway chad saved the day. We were all excited to feed jude cereal. Even though it was pretty much breastmilk in a spoon. : ) He seemed to enjoy it.

I also sprayed bugspray in every room but Judes and chads bathroom. I need to do that today. I'm so tired of bugs!!! I'm so tired of the spiders!!!

I'm also going to mow the lawn today so I can spray outside around the house.

Some Jude Pictures

He has gotten to be a pro at flippin. This is his favorite way to sleep!! So DARN CUTE!!

The next pictues are from this morning. He has gotten so strong with his neck. He is no longer a newborn. : ( : ) bittersweet! he loves to play!!

No comments: