Friday, May 1, 2009

Sunday...we spent the day at home. the boys let me sleep in. which is really needed these days. chad went out of town with his dad and got home around 5 ish. we all ran out to greet him. i could tell he loved that. i met my neighbor. i have been meaning to go talk to her but haven't found the time. she wanted to see jude so we visited a little while. when i got back in the house supper was almost done - worked out perfectly.

Monday...I did picture orders and finished judes body part collage. i messed up on the other one and had to redo it. i paid bills, laundry, house, post office for chad - all the fun stuff! i also realized that judes car seat wasn't right. i fixed it and ordered some latches to have on hand. thats scary but it is def. in there right now!!

Tuesday...Gosh i should remember what happend! i do know that night jude didn't sleep so well. or was that monday night? LOL!! the days just blur together. he was up every hour and i mean every hour. 11, 12, 1, 2, 3, 3:30, 4, 5, 7:30 (had to wake him up to take boys to school!!!) i was pretty tired all day. I did end up taking a nap around 5. I tried at 4 but the boys kept coming in and jude woke up 20 minutes after laying down.

wednesday...i went to the store by myself. i asked chad if he could watch the boys on his lunch break so i could run to walmart. wow, it was pretty nice - sucks i had to spend that hour getting groceries!! we went to rick and glennas tonight. the boys had fun running around the backyard, and chad and i visited with rick. glenna went and ate supper with her sister so we didn't get to see her much. but when she got back she got some snuggle time in with jude.

thursday...cade got to dress up like a cowboy today for school. so cute!! mdo - calley had told me she would get lane and take him to mdo, i told her that i needed to get out anyway. I needed to run by walmart (forgot a few things) and go by the post office. Heidi called and volunteered too. I told her i would take bryson since i was out anyway. did my errands, got to school in time to feed jude (waiting for cade), took cade to mdo. I came home, ate, fed jude and vegged. I picked all the boys up and we drove around for a little bit. heidi was working out so i thought i would buy her sometime not to worry about bryson. we drove by the rodeo grounds to look at the horses (pioneer days!), carnival and cade & lane wanted to show bryson papa and gigi's house. : ) I dropped bryson off and came home. Today is my nephew owens 2 nd bday - happy birthday owen!!! can't believe he is two!! i got to talk to him on the phone. SSSOOO CUTE!! I miss them!!! tonight was carnival night. we ate supper and headed to the carnival. the boys had a blast. Cades favorite rides was the mirror maze and the pirate slide (not really rides) and Lanes was the dragon roller coaster. we met up with calley and her crew. destiny and zaine rode some rides with them. they also had a few friends that were there that rode with them. it was fun! the boys were cranky when we got home though!!!

friday...cade didn't have school today so i got to sleep in!! wahoo. Cade, lane and I stayed in our pjs all day long!! i made some stuff for the bbq tomorrow (macaroni salad, grannys orange dream and lemon bars). I also made some bread. calley brought over my pampered chef stuff - wahoo! it was nice to visit a little. chad got off work and kept saying so your still in your pjs. we got dressed and left the house. i had a few things to drop off at houses and then we went to mr. burger drive through. the boys fell asleep, so we drove home and ate dinner in the driveway. not anything exciting. i have been pretty moody lately. wish i could change how things went around here, and how i have been - especially to chad, cade and lane. not feeling like a very loving wife or mother. they all deserve better (just in a hole right now, who knows tomorrow might be better). tomorrow is the parade and cookout over at the furnishs. i'm pretty excited to be around friends. the boys get to wear their cowboy boots and hats! i remember pioneer days growing up. I wore boots and jeans all week long!! it was fun to do all the activites and go to the rodeo. oh the days to be skinny and looking good in my jeans!

I have been doing pretty good with what i have been eating. i'm pretty proud of the control. i still eat some special things but overall watch the calorie intake. everything that i made for the picnic is made with reduced or fat free stuff. my plan is to start working out on monday. i'm going to go to the ymca with heidi. i really need to start fixing myself. i think it would help with making me feel better and stress level. Just being out of the house for an hour to do something for me will be nice. i told chad and he said he is behind me 100%. he def. can tell a difference in me when i'm feeling good. We tried to give jude another bottle earlier this week. jude at 1 oz and then wasn't taking anymore from it. chad tried then i tried - hated wasting that milk! but as soon as i started nursing him he was fine.

well i better go it is 12:30 a.m. it is hard to go to bed when you finally get alone time!! i need to take a shower! i will just take a fast one in the morning.

No comments: