Friday, August 29, 2008

August 29




Yesterday after I picked Lane up from Mothers Day out (MDO), he talked with a country accent - like big time!! He was cracking me up. He hasn't done it a whole lot today but man was it thick! : )
The boys didn't go golfing with dad yesterday but they still had fun. We have been driving around in the evenings - gets us out of the house, plus we get to be in our new pilot (i attached a picture but will try to take some better ones)!! So we ate and then went driving around. We got home, I got the boys bathed and dressed. Then daddy took a trip to braums!!! Made me happy. : ) While he was gone the boys and I played with big blocks and cars. They were pretty excited when daddy walked in with ice cream. We ate ice cream, brushed teeth and all snuggled on the couch and watched the Water Horse. I thought it was pretty good movie. I teared up!!! I would like to blame it on the pregnancy but I'm such a cry baby! : )

We did our same routine this morning except Lane had no school. We went and got Cade after school and went and got tags for the pilot. What a chunk of change that was!! I'm glad it is done and paid for though. We came home and ate lunch. The boys and I snuggled on the couch and turned on water horse (since they fell asleep last night), and we all fell asleep. I slept for a little while and the phone woke me up (its ok calley!!) : ) I couldn't move so I just stayed there until the last boy woke up (Cade). I couldn't believe how long Cade slept!! That boy is so tired when he gets home from school but usually fights the nap.

We have girls night out tonight! We are just eating though. I don't know what else to do.

Chad has the pager this week. : ( BBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! we both hate that thing. But maybe it will be good to him this weekend. I'm looking forward to sleeping in but if he gets paged during the night that means i need to wake up as soon as the boys do to try and keep them quiet for Chad.
Guess I better do something around here before it is time to go out!! : )

1 comment:

teacherjanet said...

I like the Pilot. One day when I get a grown up car it is on my list! :)