Thursday, August 28, 2008


I'm posting a picture that Cade took of me yesterday. I do feel bigger than what the picture shows. : )

Yesterday evening Chad went and played golf with some of the guys. He really needed to get out. They try to play every wednesday but haven't the past couple of weeks. It is good for him but last night he was gone for 5 hours!!

Heidi called me and asked what we were doing. She was lonely because Bret and Bryson were both gone. Worked for me cause I sure miss my girlfriends. So Heidi and Rylee came over and we fixed breakfast for supper. YUMMY! It was like a breakfast buffet in here! : ) After she left I got the boys ready for bed and we laid on the couch. Cade was asleep before Chad got home and Lane finally fell asleep not long after.

This morning I got up at 7 instead of 6:30. I got the boys ready and dropped Cade off at school and then came back home and got ready for my day. After that I took Lane to Mother's Day Out. He did really good today. Didn't fuss or cry for me. I then went over and visited Calley. She has been a hermit lately so I figured I needed to go over there and visit, and think of some ideas to break her shell! : ) Miss you girl!! We had a good visit and then I went and picked up Cade. He was happy and then we got in the car and he got really sad. I don't really know why - I couldn't understand him. I drove him to Mothers Day Out and when we got inside he said he just wanted to stay with me. Which is fine because he doesn't get a whole lot of just mom time. We came home and played go fish with dad. We all had fun. : ) Then I called in some mazzio's sandwiches. I was really wanting one. : ) Plus I have been trying to cheer Chad up and get him out of his rut he is in. Now I'm writing this so I don't forget. : )

I needed to get some work done today - photography and housework but doesn't look like I will be getting a lot of that done today. I need to go by the store and pick up something for supper. It is hard to think of meals!!! Sometimes I just dread it! : ) but sure love to eat it. LOL!

I think the boys are wanting to go play golf with daddy tonight. At least they were saying that yesterday. So we might go to Goodwell tonight to golf or maybe just dad and the boys. : )

Tomorrow is GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! Sure love that night. : ) I haven't been able to do it for almost 2 mths now. I feel out of the loop!!

I think I will go now and play a game with Cade, go wash the car, pick up Lane and go by the store. Not necessarily in that order. : ) Missed out on my nap today. : ( Didn't have my snuggle buddy with me. : )

No comments: