Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30,2008

Girls night out went well. We went out to eat and then just talked. I got home before 9. When I got home I heard the boys in the bathtub. Chad was getting them all cleaned (which suprised me). Then I found out that they got haircuts! Made me happy and Chad always does a good job. Chad said the boys were really good. Cade usually screams when he gets his haircut, but i guess he did really well. And of course Lane, did well as usually.

We didn't do much today. The boys were very good - especially since I started the chore list. If they get all happy faces then they get a prize from our box and if they go all week with all happy faces then they get to pick something at walmart (will of course have a price limit). They are so good when we do the chore list.

Lane didn't feel very well early today. He actually went back to sleep around 10 and slept for a few hours. I think that helped him out.

We went and got slushes (well all the boys did, i got a big water) from sonic today. We came home and I started fixing supper. The boys ate so much!! I thought they were going to burst!! Even Cade ate a lot!!!

Chad has guys night out tonight so it is just me and the boys. The boys played outside for a long time tonight. I went out there to check out our apple trees. Not doing well at all!! The bugs sure got them, and got them early! I found a total of 4 good apples!! That is it!! I had them running out of my ears last year! Hopefully they will do better next year. Lane is already eating one - well it ate half of one early and it was nasty in the middle. : ( So I found him a good one to eat. He came and showed me the seeds and i told him he could throw them away. He said no i want to eat them - I said if you eat them you might grow apples in your belly - He said Yeah! and shoved it in his mouth!! Said he likes the nuts in the apples!! LOL!

I guess I better go. They boys are ready for a snack, so I think I will fix them some popcorn and turn on a movie. : ) I sure do love my boys!!!

Oh so far the pager has been awesome!! WAHOOO!

No comments: