Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Starting

So I have been thinking about starting one of these but just haven't had the time. My sister-in-law told me I needed one so I thought I should make the time. It will be easier for family and friends to know what is going on here in the Williams household.

As most of you know I am now 4 mths pregnant. I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and the heartbeat is still high (164). You can def. tell I'm pregnant now. I'm feeling really good and really need to start exercising!!! I asked the boys what we should name the baby - Cade said for a boy "Garrett "(his best friends name), girl - "Daisy" (a girl in his class). Lane says only for a girl because he is sticking to his guns and saying we are having a girl - "nemo" how pretty is that name!! LOL! Cades name aren't bad but I think it is safe to say we won't be using any of them. : )

Cade and Lane started school! They love it. Cade doesn't like waking up early but he is always happy to get there. Lane is a morning person, he is ready to go.

Chad is in a rut right now. He is fixing to start back up to programming at work which will help him out a lot. He went with me to pick up the boys from school today. Lane didn't even see him, and Cade was so excited! He has been wanting daddy to come pick him up. I think Chad enjoyed it too. I know I love picking them up.

Lane and I have been taking naps all this week. It has been really nice. I get up at 6:30 to get ready for the day and then take the boys, so I'm ready to sleep! (That is really early for me). Cade plays really nice in the floor so lane and mom can get some rest. : ) he is so sweet.

I also worked on a wedding video today. I'm almost done but need more songs from my bride. I'm ready to get this done for her - she got married in June!!!! I'm way behind!

I better end my first blog. Lane is sitting on my lap being annoying and i have to think of something for supper and fold some laundry!! Hope I can keep up with this.

No comments: