Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday

Today, we didn't seem like we got a whole lot done. I made a menu for the next 3 weeks!! WAHOOO! Chad installed the last new window, and some of the trim in the spare/computer/going to be nursery room. The boys played like crazy with toys and imagination! They had a fun time. I went and got sandwiches for lunch at subway. I took the last of the bread at noon!!! i couldn't believe they were completely out! The guys were saying it was the night crews fault.

Earlier Chad and Cade went by Rick and Glenna's house to visit. I have been pretty worried about Rick. He hurt his back so he has been down for a week. Chad said he is doing better. Glenna gave us some peaches so I'm going to make a peach cobbler. : ) I have never been a big fan of peaches but seems like the older I get the more they taste ok. : ) After they left Rick and Glenna's they drove by the reserve. Chad said the Male Elk was close to the road. Cade said "dad we need to boom him and get his antlers (using his arms like he was holding a gun)." Geeze!!!! So Chad explained to him about how the antlers will come off and he will grow new ones, so then we can look for the ones that came off. Cade said "ooooohhhh, i understand now!" : ) I'm glad he understands that Grandpa Rick, Daddy, and Uncle Trev doesn't shoot the animals they just find the antlers that fall off.

I'm waiting for the boys to get done with supper so we can go to walmart!! Chad doesn't want to go - suprise suprise - he hates going) It is 7:30p.m. I'm hoping it won't be crowded but Sundays are bad to go to any walmart! I have to go though, almost out of everything plus I need to get some sugar. I'm fixing Chocolate gravy in the morning!! I'm so excited! This is my first time to do it by myself. I usually have my mamaw or sister with me.

I think my rascals are done - they are screaming and running around!! oooohhh, didn't asked to be excused! : )

No comments: