Monday, May 11, 2009

Jude is 3 months old!! Here are a few pictures we took this weekend. There will be more pictures from our trip to colorado, just need to get them all together.
He is getting so long. His 0-3 month outfits are all too short!!!
Cade had his preschool graduation tonight. The theme was Hollywood. I teared up. They had a slideshow which wasn't the greatest but the song "let them be little" was playing. we have that song on both the boys first year dvds. It just brought me back to baby cade. Now he is going into kindergarten. He will be in school all day! I can't believe how much he has grown. He is such a terrific kid. He sure does make me look like I'm doing a wonderful job raising him. : ) He did really well singing his class's song! Very proud of him.




He got most scientific!! SMARTY!

He said his favorite part was being on stage. : )

Cade and Miss Taylor (his girl!) - Isn't she so dang cute!!!!
He was waiting to get dimissed. What a poser!!

Got a picture on some of the decoration
I had asked cade before graduation if i could get some pictures of him afterwards (we were going to get some with the hat but forgot). He did all the posing I just snapped the picture. : )




I love you CADE RYAN!!! You're the BEST!!!












No comments: