Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Saturday...We got up and got ready for the day. We went to the parade. It was really fun and Jude was really good. Check out calleys blog to see some pictures. i don't have any from the parade (i was wearing jude and had asked chad to take some but it didn't get done). After the parade we came home, the boys changed their boots to tennis shoes. It was cold and misty outside but we were all determined to have a great day. I fed Jude and we headed to the furnish's. Lots of good food there. We ate, visited, the guys played cards, chad lost : (, came home. i got pictures in so i got those all ready and then we played croquet. it was really fun. it was the best part of the whole day, doing something fun with the family.

Sunday...Heidi and I went to the craft fair - not too impressing and then I came home and we ate lunch. We went to the rodeo (an hour late). It was fun. The boys favorite part was the bull riding. we came home and the boys and chad started cleaning the yard. i have been so embarrased!! Our yard has looked so trashy!! it is hard with all the renovating. But chad and the boys picked it up and chad mowed! yes chad mowed!! LOL!! The yard looks really nice now - as nice as it can be right now. While chad was mowing I had customers come get their pictures - yeah pay day, and then i went to sonic and got supper. after supper we did some more croquet. Fun times.

Monday...Took the boys to school and then went to the store. I had to feed Jude in the parking lot. Did my shopping. Got the urge to buy some material. Really want to start sewing. I got some for Jude and of course Lily. I know what material for the boys but didn't know how much to get. It was time to get the boys after school. Right when it was time to get them it started pouring rain!!! I got soaked. We got home, unloaded the car, cade and lane helped, and i changed clothes. Not much else happend. at 5 i went and picked up heidi. i started my workout at the ymca! Man!! It was nice - hard work but felt good. I came home, we ate and chad left to go do his workout. I took a shower washed the boys, fed jude, got boys in bed, got jude in bed, pumped and went to bed.

Tuesday... Took boys to school. chad had to get up at 3 a.m. and go to work. He worked until 9:30. He is in bed right now. I did something with my hair, started laundry (SOOOO MUCH) and fed jude, balaced check book. Here i am. It is time to go get the boys now. : ) Jude is finally asleep. : ( Hate waking him up!!!

No comments: