Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunday... After lunch I took a nap. I was so tired. Jude was my wake up call, which was ok, it was a nice nap. When I got up Chad had our new entertainment center and tv up. i went and worked out with Heidi. Man was it hot!! We poured sweat!!! When I got back I concentrated on clearing out the living room. Finally got around to taking a shower before bed.

Monday...I had planned to workout with heidi and diana but the furnish's made a last minute decision to go to liberal. That was fine with me. Chad and I decided to have a picnic. So we went to sonic got lunch, found a picnic table across the street from sunset. After lunch we walked to sunset. Chad walked back to get the car. I fed Jude while Chad and the big boys did the paddleboats. Jude and I got to watch them. After they were done we went and got snowcones (i didn't but everyone else did). when we got home i started on a grocery list. I got to go to walmart by myself!!! It was nice. I got there before the rain started, which i was glad. Because it poured!! When I was done it was sprinkling again which i was glad for. : ) i didn't get too wet. we undloaded the car and i fixed egg sandwiches for supper. It was 8 p.m. and the boys were hungry. I replanted my house plants and cleaned up a little. I did chads hair and then went to bed. It was a great day spent with my family! We sure needed that!!

I did weigh in this morning and lost a pound! Wish it was more but happy it is a pound!

Tuesday... Jude slept 6 hours last night!! Too bad i didn't go to bed until 2 hours after he went down. : ( Chad and I woke up around 9. Still pretty nice. : ) My plan was to feed jude at noon and then go get my hair done. but chad was itching to get out. so he went for a hike. He said he would be back in a few hours. So i'm trying to decide how i'm going to do this. It takes a few hours for hair and then i have my workout tonight. Oh chad is off today, he took a vacation day. : ) OOOOHH i got into a smaller pant size and they are too tight. : ) wahoo!!

Last night I got jude a chew toy that vibrates. I had gotten the other two one when they were teething and they loved it. so last night I washed it and told chad to try it. Jude LOVES it!! it is pretty funny to watch him with it. Well i better go. jude is feeling lonely and i wanted to make a dessert for later (low fat but yummy).

No comments: