Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday morning... I didn't go to bed until 4 a.m. Chad got home and we researched fiddleback spiders. It isn't it - i'm relieved but still don't want any spiders around! Chad tried to find the one in judes room but it moved somewhere else - creepy. i can't believe how I'm being but for some reason I just can't handle it. I have researched spiders this morning and can't find the one I saw. Which is good since all the ones i could find on the web listed poisonous ones. Chad said he would spray today!!

I got up around 8:30. Mr. Jude was ready to get up. So I'm pretty tired today. Chad and Cade is putting our tv stand together and then we will put up the tv. wahoo!!!

I talked to heidi today. I think we are going to workout together. we both cheated yesterday!! : ) Got to it sometime! : )

No comments: