Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

Yesterday morning we slept in. We sure have gotten spoiled!! I fixed chocolate gravy, biscuits, eggs and bacon for breakfast. After I got the kitchen cleaned up I got my painting clothes on. From 11 a.m. to 4:15 I painted trim and doors!! Doors are a pain in my rear!! They take so long. Chad hung up some trim and two doors that I got done. We took showers and went to a cookout over at the Furnish's. It was nice to be around friends! We came home picked up the living room, boys in the bath, chore list, brush teeth, read books and boys to bed. Chad and I stayed up for a little bit but was in bed by 10. We were pretty tired from working all day. But of course I went to bed ready to sleep then my brain started up!! Wouldn't stop, so it was hard to go to sleep. Then I woke up a midnight - dream i had, then Chad hears the pager even when it doesn't go off. He kept looking to see if he got paged. Poor guy is dreaming of the pager sound!!That is a nightmare if you ask me. LOL!!

This morning we were ALL tired. Cade didn't wake up until 7:30 and Lane I had to go wake him up at 7:40. Normally I would make sure they were awake by 7:10 so they have time to wake up but I felt sorry for them this morning. They did really well though. No stress this morning. I'm telling you that chore list is awesome! Cade went 5 days with all of his happy faces so he gets to pick out a toy from walmart. Lane, well, he has to wait 4 more days. It is suppose to rain all week but I'm going to attempt to get doors done!! So I have my painting clothes on and think I better start that now or I prob. won't. : )

No comments: