Saturday, March 7, 2009

First of all - wow the people i have in my life!! : ) i have felt so special having family coming up and not only visiting but helping out so much!! Then my friends! they are awesome!! Last night was girls night out and i didn't go, prob. won't go to different function for a little while (due to not getting much sleep at night and getting to be ASAP). Anyway Diana, heidi and keidi came to me. : ) Not only did they come to visit they brought ice cream!! I really enjoyed them! : ) Thank you to all my girls (including you too calley) for making me feel so darn special!!!

My sister and lily left today. Before they left we took pictures. : ) wasn't so bad but didn't get exactly what i wanted. I will take what we can with 4 kids under 5!! Thanks sally for coming and making meals, cleaning and helping with the boys.

After sally left chad and the big boys went to walmart. Chad has been wanting a smoker and finally broke down and got one. The boys walked in carrying tulips for me. Cade had pink ones and lane had purple ones. they are really pretty and looking springish! After chad put the smoker together he took out the trash, started and put away some laundry, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher! not only all that he has asked me several times if i needed anything!! Feeling like a princess and loving my boys!!

so last night i put pictures of jude up. tonight lane finally noticed them. he said "aaaawwww it is baby jude" and then he saw bailey and said "it is bailey". it was cute because he kept saying awwww. : ) between lane and lily jude has gotten tons of kisses!! Cade said that he wants another baby!!! he said "mom when you have another baby, a baby girl we can call her baby girl number 4". i told him I'm not sure if we will have another baby and he said "why?, i want another baby". So that answers the number one question "how do the boys like the new baby?"

well jude is alseep and it is 8:28. better go get ready for bed just in case he is doing his 5 hr sleep!!

No comments: