Tuesday, March 17, 2009






Jude smiling on his blanket from the seabaughs




3 musketeers






Jude in his first tie. : ) I took this on Sunday.


The cowboy yo yos are coming back to life!! I KNOW!! Calley called me up one day and said she wanted to give cowboy yoyo another try. She didn't realized how much work we put into it until Sunday. The sassins came over to talk business. I think she was pretty amazed on how much we thought about and did. She is in charge of marketing. : ) I'm glad it is getting another try and glad there is someone who is really excited about it. : )


My girls (Calley, Keidi, Diana, Heidi) did another special thing for me!! They brought a basket full of stress relief massage oil, lotion, scrub and a mist for my pillow!! Let me tell you that stuff will be gone pretty fast. : ) Thank you girls!! You do know you are spoiling me and that means ever month someone has to bring me a meal. : ) You girls are the best!!


On Saturday I needed out. So we grabbed taco bell and went driving. Chad took me a too a new spot to hike. It was fun to be all together.

Oh yesterday I recieived a package (when I say I, I mean Jude) from a friend of mine in arkansas (becky). We were leaving to go to the park but I had to open it before we went. She is really creative so i was excited to see what was inside! She made him this awesome, beautiful turtle quilt!! It is her own everything!! Becky - thank you!! I love it!! She also knitted a little sign with a turtle on it and put it in a frame. I know exactly where I'm going to put it, just need to do it!! I had to give her a call as soon as I got to the park. It has been so long since I had talked to her. I MISS HER!! I especially need her to kick my butt with working out so I can look as good as I did in arkansas!!!




Jude is still a good little baby. He has been cranky the last few days. I think it is due to gas. : ( I don't know what I'm eating to cause it. He is still eating all the time!!

Lane is still cranky. He says he can't do anything and throws himself on the ground. Which doesn't get him a positive reaction from him. We are slowly getting there and I need to make sure and give him more attention. I need to do that with cade too.

Cade is doing well. We had teacher conference this morning. Cade is doing awesome!! He report card is great and his teacher said he is ready for kindergarten! : ( : ) Really kindergarten?! I can't believe it. She also said if she could clone any kid it would be cade. : ) He is such a great kid! He has been saving his money from doing chores and got to buy his skateboard. He has been wanting it for sooooo long. I was worried that he wouldn't stick with it and learn how do it. he got it on sunday and he has been riding it a lot. and he is getting really good!! He told me yesterday that he wanted another baby!! GEEZE!! : ) Glad he loves jude though. there was soccer sign ups this past week. We thought about putting cade in it but decided not too. We don't want him to start to early in sports but not too late either. He can start next year. I think that will be good for him. I have thought about signing him up for karate at the ymca. the time is weird though. we will see.

I better get off here. I know I rambled but that is what i do. I'm sure i forgot to mention something in here. : )



No comments: