Saturday, March 28, 2009

having a rough day. LOL!
My handsome boys!!

Trying to fool him into thinking i'm holding him. LOL! Worked for a little bit
Chad knew I wanted to go to wichita really bad. This was the only weekend for over a month that we would be able to make it. I really wanted to show my family Jude as a newborn. : ) So with the blizzard warning Chad decided to ask off on Friday and bring me up here thursday evening. So we made it no problem. We have had a good time. Just lounging and visiting, can't beat that. : ) Heard Guymon got about 9 inches of snow!! Kind of sad that I missed out on an exciting thing in guymon. LOL!! I have really enjoyed being here. We were going to leave today (saturday) but the highway was closed. So we are going to leave out in the morning. Works out because my aunt and uncle will be by soon. We are all doing well. Oh chad pinched a nerve in his neck, so he is stiff! bummer!


Lane and Jude

Cade and Jude


The boys playing cards with mamaw the great!

Jude and Mamaw the great!
My cousin Ashley and Jude
Chad told me to take this picture. I'm glad i did.


My computer nerds!





No comments: