Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 WEEKS

Wow time flies!!

Friday Jude got his circumsicion. : ( poor baby!! We called and made an appt. at 9:45 a.m. and was told to be checked in and ready by 9:45. Guess who had to wait an hour?!?!? Yep you guessed it!! REALLY!!! it was scheduled!!! grrrr!! Everything went good. Jude was starving when he got done!! Everything is healing very well. We got a scare on sunday. I changed his diaper and the gauze was bloody, really bloody! But it stopped so everything turned out to be fine. We think it rubbed on the swing. : ( poor baby!!! When things go wrong with your kids you start to feel like a failing parent. The only reason I didn't want to move to guymon was medical! and here we are with a rough delivery experience and a bleeding penis!! I don't blame knudsen (doctor) for the bleeding penis but I am made that we had to wait almost 2 wks before we could get it done!! Really - you are suppose to be able to trust your doctor and when you can't what do you do?

We went for a family adventure on saturday. We drove to optima lake (not much of the lake part) and went hiking. It was nice to get out and be together. Cade really wanted to take me to sonic for lunch. LOL!! Said he wanted to make me happy. : ) LOL!!!

Also on saturday I made a trip to walmart by myself. i needed some clothes!!! i got a few pairs a pants and a few shirts. something that i can somewhat feel good in. Still feeling fat - i know just had a baby, but still feel this way. Can't wait until I can start working out - not sure when i will have time!!

Breastfeeding - TWO WEEKS IN!!! WOW!! We are doing it!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!! I have wanted this so bad since cade!!! Makes me tear up!!!!! I'm so glad that i have my support team!!! I know that is the reason we are successful!!! : ) Calley made me some hooter hiders that i love!!! I'm a breastfeeding mother that lives my life. If i'm out and jude needs to eat, i have a hooter hider to be able to feed him!! Today I fed him while waiting on lane to get out of school and for lunch we got daddy out of the house for a picnic at the park. and guess who else needed to eat and ate!! Yep Mr. Jude Gavin. : )

Two week appointment... today Jude had his first appointment. He weighed in at 7lbs 10 oz. We have to go back next week just for a weighing. Chad is kind of worried that he isn't getting enough from me but I'm not worried. Especially after getting reassured from Heidi. Jude is going to the bathroom normal. I have to change his diaper between each feeding - always poopy. Plus he seems satisfied. he eats a lot and i know i have milk.

the big boys are still doing well with jude. they love him. they don't always want to do stuff with him but they like to help me. Yesterday they got to show their teachers their new lil bro.

Monday was the first day back to work for chad and me. I got the boys off and at school on time. : ) WAHOO!!! jude was kind of a turd though. LOL!! he just wanted to sleep in!! REALLY - sleeping good when i can't!! that is not right. : ) The day went pretty good. Lane, Jude and I all took a nap on the couch. Cade helped me clean the house. Sorority girls brought over supper (heidi, diana, mona) - pot roast, mashed taters, fruit and brownies!! yummy!!! Then it was time for bath. I got them in the bath, judes wash down. There was a few spats between the big boys - which really stress me out!! And all this while chad was still at work!! he had to work until 8 p.m!! Not what we were wanting for our first days back!!

Mom and gary are coming today!! I'm so excited!! got the house picked up except for the boys room and i need to do some laundry. I shouldn't be on this but needed to get updated!

Chad leaves for arkansas tomorrow. : ( He will be back sometime on friday. well i better go and get some stuff done. just realized i have a lot to do!!! : )

1 comment:

livinbeyondthegrave said...

You said that you had a rough delivery what happened? Did you deliver in Liberal?