Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday...I woke up not wanting too. Took cade to school and came back home and slept until 11!! I went and got cade, fixed lunch, did a few things (shower and bath), layed on the couch with cade and we fell asleep. Lane fell asleep on the floor. Woke up around 3:30 and painted rocks with the boys. I cleaned up a little. chad went and worked out of he got off work and i called glenda to see about plans. She is planning on coming wednesday, of course if the baby comes before then she will come. Rick and glenna came over with supper. glenna made chicken and noodles, brought rolls, veggie tray and dessert!!! yummy!! and we got to keep leftovers!! can't beat that. We played games with the boys and went to bed.

Saturday...I woke up about 9:30 and fixed breakfast. I made waffles, eggs, sausauge, defrosted some blueberries. It was all pretty good. I cleaned up and got in the shower and then sat in a warm bathtub. I got out, got dressed and felt really tired. started some laundry and layed on the couch. i could have easily fell asleep but the boys kept waking me up. we decided to leave and go do something. we went to cades school to play on the playground. he was pretty excited to show lane all the playground equipment. They had a fun time. chad and i walked around a little bit and teeter tottered with the boys. when it was getting close to time to go cade was walking on the teeter totter and fell and hit his privates. OUCH!! He left in pain. Poor guy. we went by sonic and came home. diana came by to get a recipe and now here i am. we are fixing to put the bee movie in and hopefully everyone will fall asleep.

4 more days until the due date. chad says he isn't thinking like that. it is more any day now. i have been feeling really tired and lots and lots of pressure!!

1 comment:

teacherjanet said...

As Trev and I were driving down the road i had a very math teacher thought and would like to change my prediction. I think that #3 is coming on Monday, the 9th because 3 squared is 9. Pretty dorky I know!