Monday, February 16, 2009

a week already!!!

Wow!! I couldn't imagine being in love with the third baby as much as i am. I crave his cuddles and sad when it has been too long without holding him. He is a sweet boy that wants to eat ALL THE TIME!!

Breastfeeding is going well, still a little sore but nothing too bad. We concentrate on the latch on and he does a great job. the only thing is that he needs to spread out his eating a little bit!! LOL!! One week down and two more to go (the big trial period). i have gotten discourage this past week but I had my breastfeeding support group here to cheer me on and reassure me. Thanks girls!!!

Getting up at night hasn't been too bad. Last night I was pretty groggy when I woke up but have been doing pretty well.

Caption of the week: Chads mom got here on tuesday and stayed until sunday. she was a huge help and the boys really enjoyed her. Bill had made some food that was of course awesome as usual. We all really enjoyed it. Thanks bill for the recipes for suppers that glenda fixed. she did a great job. and i still need to go those recipes from you. : )

We have the best friends in the world. We got three flower bouquets from furnish's, sassin's and seabaughs. They are still looking pretty!! We had supper from diana, desserts from keidi and michelle, gifts for all three boys, visits from josh, calley, taylor, bret, heidi. Trev, Janet and bailey came in to see us. It has been really nice. This week we already have meals lined up for people to bring. WOW!! What a big help a dinner is!!!

The boys have been SO GOOD!! I'm so thankful. They are enjoying playing with eachother, doing puzzles and games. Daddy took them antler hunting yesterday. They really had fun. Cade saw an antler face "skull". LOL!! Chad has been so good with them. Making them feel special. I'm donig the best i can with giving them attention. Jude is happiest when I'm holding him so it is hard to do much with feeding so much too.

This week it is just us. I'm glad that we can have time all together before chad has to go back to work. I think my dad might come this weekend but won't know until tomorrow. So back to chad going back to work - oh man!! that is going to be a challenge getting the boys all ready for school and getting them to school. With not knowing when jude will eat next. We will get the hang of it and we have gotten friends ready to help out as soon as i ask. : )

I'm feeling pretty good. Starting to heal up and not feeling too sleep deprived. I usually try to take one nap a day. If i don't that is when anything and everything will make me cry. Got to love hormones and lack of sleep. : ) Still happy and feeling blessed!!

we have pictures i just don't feel like uploading them. I know weird!!! i will try and post some sometime. : )

1 comment:

teacherjanet said...

The time goes too fast! Post pics of the little man when you get a chance.

P.S. you need a new ticker :)