Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday...I first want to say what a nice day. I had to get up early and take a shower. Got Cade to school and Lane to Heidi's house. Heidi took lane to Mdo for me since I had an appointment at 9:40 and chad wanted to come with me. It was a nice drive to liberal. I took little cat naps all the way there. : ) We waited an hour and then was in the room with him for less than 5 minutes. He didn't check me. I know i have gotten bigger, blood pressure good, baby heart beat good. Thats it! My next appt. is Feb. 12!! i hope i don't make it!! We drove back and ate at subway. I think everyone did today. Heidi said her and a friend did, tyler did, josh was making orders there, and bret ate there! thats funny. I have been pretty swollen lately. My right hand is getting worse and worse about falling asleep and it is hard to get it back to reality!! I came home at sat down for a little bit and then went to my pedicure appt.(thanks calley for putting the idea in my head) That was nice. My feet feel so much better!!! Well they are still swollen and achy but they look good and feel smooth. : ) The lady called someone to ask about the spot that is not suppose to be rubbed on a pregnant women. it supposely will make you go into labor. I told her it was ok. There was only 6 days till due date. It was fun to joke around about it. After pedicure i went by sonic (happy hour) and picked up to route 44 waters and brought one home to chad. i then went and picked up the boys at mdo. Calley you have been looking so pretty lately!! I visited for a little bit and then heidi and i decided to let the boys play on the playground for a little bit. they had fun. we got home and lane and i cuddled on the couch - i fell asleep, and cade played a computer game out in the garage with daddy. Well daddy didn't play but he had company. I think they have both enjoyed being together. I woke up and started picking up a little. Started dinner. Rick called, he called last night too to check up on me. he said he was going to call everynight. : ) Him and glenna are sweet. : ) Rick came by to get a package that was sent here. I finished supper. I fixed hamburgers, french fries. I cut up tomatoes and avacados to put on them. we really enjoyed them. I cleaned up and chad got ready to go workout. cade was really wanting to go with him so I let him. he had to get ready for bed first - teeth and all. He did and wanted to wear his shorts pjs and wear pants over them (like daddy does - except chad doesn't wear pjs just shorts) : ) It was cute. I fixed him a water bottle to have for his "workout". he was excited!! he promised me he would go straight to bed. Lane wanted to go but i told him next time that this time was cade and daddys "date". He said ok and i told him he could pick out a movie. So he is watching a movie. I have put my load of laundry in the dryer, did some bills and check book, put some mail out, and am ready for bed. : ) i do have to put some clothes away but it won't take long. It has been a good day.

1 comment:

Daughter of the The King said...

I'm so glad you treated yourself - you deserve it so much!!! You are so sweet, I've been feeling opposite of pretty so thank you :) Love ya!