Thursday, February 19, 2009



Snug as a bug


The babies - bailey 7wks, jude 5 days old
Miss Bailey



Fell asleep in the carrier. He loves this thing!!

Two peas in a pod!!
Took this last night! Nice and cozy!

i wanted to get some pictures posted. I should just do it in a slideshow but that is ok.


Yesterday I forgot to mention that we ventured out into the world!! Chad, Jude and I went to walmart. I know we shouldn't take a 1 week to walmart. but i put him in the carrier which he is all covered up. i didn't touch anything at walmart. We were in the clear and then the last person we saw wanted to see him and she TOUCHED HIM!!!! WHY!!!???? It is an unspoken rule not to touch a small baby!!! And she worked at walmart AND I didn't even know HER!!! After walmart we went by the bank and went and got the big boys from school. It was nice to get out but took awhile before we could leave. : )
Chad also got the fat clothes box out of the shed for me. I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING!!! There are only size 18 pants (which I'm happy to say are too big for me) and then size 10. UMMM def. not there yet. I have no pants but maternity and that isn't fun!!! So if you are reading this and have some fat clothes you are no longer wearing I would be greatful. : ) I shouldn't need them too long. : ) the shirts are old fashion. darn it!!
I think we are going for a walk. Our first family walk. : ) I will write more later.
o
T

1 comment:

livinbeyondthegrave said...

Just wanted to let you know that I love the way you always make me laugh!! You are so funny. I can't wait to get back and see Jude in person! Just 6 1/2 months.