Wednesday, February 4, 2009

wednesday...i went to get a pedicure and they were full. but i go tomorrow at 1!! I had to go by walmart again!!! and i went by walls to check things out. Calley told me they had sketchers in their for $20! They had them but way way too big for the boys. : ( darn it. I have my doctors appt. at 9:40 a.m. Hopefully it will be the last one. : ) Today was a good day. I decided I was going to be patient and let the boys, especially lane how much i love him. We did a project together - which lane didn't do for very long. But cade and I enjoyed it. I made cookies for my meeting tonight which they are tasty. i took a shower while the boys played a game and then we picked out a movie. I popped popcorn and put them in cool popcorn boxes. While watching the movie we did valentines cards. We got those all done. Of course lane konked out but that is ok. : ) I put them in their bags so they will not get left out for valentines party. Cade played some games on the computer and I went and layed down for 30 minutes. There was no whining, no fighting - it was so nice. I got up from my nap got ready for my meeting tonight and went to heidi's to make the spaghetti. It turned out really good. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. We had a cookie exchange. I didn't know realize what we were doing until we were there. we drew a number and the number that was on the dessert is the one you got. I didn't make mine look all pretty. I just put the in a plastic container. : ( I got intiated tonight. I'm officially a beta sigma phi. I was pinned for the first time ever!! LOL!! It was pretty corny but cool to be apart of. I really like the group of ladies. Chad had the boys bathed and in pjs tonight. He took them to the guyrage (workout) and I just picked the boys up. Heidi rode with me so it wasn't a big deal at all. Plus cade has been wanting to go over there for awhile. When I walked in cade was lifting some weights. : ) When we got home he said he needed to excercise. LOL!! They were in bed by 9 and i started my nightly routine - started the dishwasher, load of laundry and picking up. I'm trying to keep it picked up but my trash guys aren't doing a great job. I have two full loads in the kitchen. : ( Guess i better get those by the backdoor, seems like the only way to get them to take it out. heck i'm just happy the boys were ready for bed except for their teeth. chad even read them some books. : ) i better get off here, i have a thank you card to write and clean clothes to put away. hopefully i will read a little bit. chad will be home soon. it takes him a little bit to settle down so i think i will have time - if i don't konk out!! : )

No comments: