Monday, February 2, 2009

We didn't do much on friday. I did get rylee's pictures done and did some stuff around the house. Saturday was relaxing. Chad and I slept until 10!!! I have been so tired lately. The boys were so good!! I could here them playing. We got up and ate. Chad left for a little bit and the boys and I got ready for the day. Cade and I went on a date. I have been telling him that we would before the baby came. We went to the show and got big rootbeers and a big popcorn. We watched hotel for dogs. I thought it was a very cute movie. I'm not sure what cade thought. I actually teared up, but if you haven't seen it, it is about siblings and family!! : ) When we walked out of the movies daddy and lane were waiting outside. Chad was going pheasant hunting with his dad. So the boys and i rode around for a little bit. Cade got cranky with Lane and eventually he fell asleep. I decided to take them to the park. It was a nice day. So we went to tot park and the boys had a blast! We stayed about an hour and came home. We put ratoulle in and snuggled together. Chad came home, took a shower and it wasn't long he was out the door again to go play cards. Lane fell asleep fast!! He didn't even eat supper. I thought cade was asleep so i went to the garage and started on allyssa's pictures. cade came out and talked to me while I did those. He fell asleep in a chair out there.

Sunday...I woke up at 5:50 a.m. - call of the bathroom and couldn't really go to sleep after that. I did sleep for like 40 minutes and then heard some horses running through the house so I got up. The boys were playing really nice with eachother. I fixed them cereal and jumped in the shower. I like taking showers as soon as i get up, especially these days. Helps my joints wake up. I fixed me a breakfast burrito. It was another lazy day. We fixed some cookies but they didn't turn out as good as they usually do. They are still good though. I have to remake them. We are doing a cookie exchange for sorority on wednesday. I had ran out of an ingredient and thought I would try it anyway. Cade had picked up his room before I even got up, he organized his nintendo games, made lanes bed (but not his because it was too messed up). : ) I think he knew it was that time to get a dollar for picking up. : ) He was ready to take out the piled up trash. There was a bunch of boxes and stuff that hasn't been taken out for awhile. He did that all by himself without even griping. chad said it was a proud day for him. because it is closer to chad not having to take out the trash!! LOL!! lane wouldn't help so he didn't get his dollar. : ( i think i'm going to have to give him some change throughout the week for things he picks up. He doesn't seem to care about the end result but he should know that i'm proud when he picks up. Since cade did all the trash we suprised him with another dollar. He was pretty excited! he has $7 saved up. : ) We went by walmart to get a few snack things for the super bowl. i watched most of the game but i was in and out with doing laundry and picking up. I washed bottles so I had to clean out a cabinet to put them in. The game was good and there was some good commercials. I think dorriotos did a pretty good job. Before the boys went to bed they picked out their school clothes. They both wanted to wear the collared shirts i made them this summer. I had to fix cades shirt and then iron both of them. Lane went to bed but cade stayed up because he was so excited to wear that shirt, wanted to make sure i got it done. he also watched the end of the game with us. it was funny because he was doing everything chad was doing. we were wanting cardinals to win. I wanted them to win because it was there first super bowl. It was pretty exciting.

Monday...Cade did an awesome job this morning. He woke up and said hi mom, went into the living room and got dressed. I knew he would get dressed fast because he was so excited to wear that shirt. He went and said hi to dad and asked him to fix his hair and started eating by 7:10.
Lane had a hard time getting up so cade was sweet big brother and giving lane so much attention. lane just ate it up. He asked lane what he wanted for breakfast and told me and helped him get dressed. lane and i had a race on getting our shoes on and cade just cheered him on and even helped. So this morning was a happy morning. Lane and I looked at cade book fair after we dropped cade off. we are going to take cade in their in the morning before school. They have a family night tomorrow but we got an offer that can't be turned down. Calley wants to watch the boys so chad and I can go on a date before the baby comes. the best night is on tuesday and we snatched it up!!! : ) i took lane too school and came home and took a shower. i think i'm going by calleys this morning to use her printer. I'm about to throw mine against the wall. it is maybe a year old but should be messing up as much as it has been!!! today is my grocery day but i don't think i will go. i might go this afternoon. lane needs to pick out his valentines cards for school. i do need to do some dusting, mopping and bathroom duty today. I know cade will help me dust. : )

last month was dental awareness month or something like that. so throughout the weeks they talked about brushing their teeth. Cade has been so good to get the plaque and sugar guys out of his mouth! And has gotten lane excited about it. Cade is even sure to tell me what has sugar in it and what to do if you can't brush your teeth afterwards. : ) The other night we had a battle. We had to take vitamins to beat the bad guys in our bodies, brush our teeth to beat plaque and sugar guys, wash hands and face to beat the germs!! They had so much fun and we conquered!!! : ) LOL!!

Oh before I go. There are 9 days left until the due date!!! Let me know when you think he will come. I have no clue, i have lots of braxton hicks, the doctor hasn't told me anything - because he isn't sure. So you are up to date on how i'm doing, take your guess.

Guesses so far:

Heidi - 10th - but doesn't really have a feeling just seems like a good number
Chad - 11th - due date
Me - 12th - no reasoning behind it
Sally - 14th - valentines day/ mamaw's bday

we can also do guesses on weight!! Cade was 7lbs 12oz and lane was 9lbs 3oz.

guesses:

Me - 8lbs 10 oz - : ) i have no clue!!!
Chad - 8lbs 4 oz

Email me with your guesses!!!

3 comments:

teacherjanet said...

My bets are on the 13th and 8 pounds 13 ounces.

Daughter of the The King said...

February 22nd- b/c that's a cool day ;) and you could keep your 22s :)

I'm guessing 8lbs 1oz

livinbeyondthegrave said...

I see no one guessed the right date, but I'm sure you don't mind since he came earlier!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures.