Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Monday... So monday morning was awesome. I picked lane up from school and his teacher said he was tired. so i asked him if he was tired and he puckered out his lips and had some tears fall. I picked him up and loved on him. Told him we could go to walmart so he could pick out valentine cards for his class. So that is what we did. It cheered him up but turned into one of those kids at walmart!!! I wanted to pull his pants down and spank his butt in walmart!!!! Needless to say that was the whole day!! Yep all the way to bedtime. I was so stressed out that I had a headache and I wanted to throw up!!

Tuesday...It was a good morning. We got up and around and went to the book fair. The boys got to pick out a book. Everyone was happy, no whining, no fighting, just as it should be. After dropping them off I had to run by walmart!! I was doing so good but keep thinking of things i need to try to make things easier if i have the baby. After walmart I went and borrowed calleys printer. I had to print off all my tax stuff so I could file and send somethings off. WAHOOOOOO I"M DONE WITH TAXES!!!! Thanks calley!!!! I went and got the boys. when we got home kevin was here visiting with chad. He had dropped off a cd with my baby shower pictures on them. I fixed lunch and decided to start cleaning. the bathrooms are done, dusted living room, picked up babies room (wouldn't think I would have to clean it but the boys play in there), sweeped the floors, and cade vaccummed under the couches (they get so dirty even though i do it every week!) Cade did such a great job!! What a helper. We went by the post office and then I took the boys to the park for a little bit. they had a fun time and it was really nice. We came home the boys got cleaned up and so did I. We left to take boys by the sassins house and we went on a date. : ) Thanks again calley!!! We went and ate a cj's - good as usual. Chad and I had a good conversation. Then we went riding around looking for deer. Chad was prob. ready for me to shut up at this point. LOL!!! Then we came home and relaxed and watched american idol. I started feeling bad - head cold feeling. Plus this baby was trying to move into places he shouldn't!!! We had to fight but I won. : ) I dropped chad off at the guyrage and went to pick up the boys. I was not pleased with how they acted when i was there and let them know that on the way home. I was calm and all of a sudden my blood pressure popped right out of my head!!! I don't know what happend!! Lane is going through this phase and i hope he gets out soon!!! I had a break down and cade loved on me. Lane continued to wine and cry about every little thing. They got in the bathtub and played for a little bit. I put clothes away, washed boys and got them in bed. I started a load of laundry and got to through them in the dryer right when chad was getting home. I layed in bed - still not feeling good and started to read a book (breastfeeding). I fell asleep pretty fast. The night was not very good. I was in pain everytime I need to move. Man my pelvic!! I have to move a lot because my hands go numb. It was one of those nights that you look at the clock everytime you wake up hoping it is almost morning.

Wednesday...We are all tired today. The boys did pretty good this morning. Lane was a little whiny but it was manageable. I dropped them off and had to go by walmart!! yes i know!! i found out yesterday that my group for sorority has to host the meeting - which means bring supper. So heidi and I decided on spaghetti. i went and got that and a few things like milk just so we don't run out. I'm fixing to go by walls and thinking hard on going to shear perfection to get a pedicure!! I'm hoping today we can just take it easy maybe even take a nap!!!

No comments: