Friday, January 30, 2009

Thursday...I got up and ready for my appt. Got cade to school and drove to Liberal. I got there 30 minutes before my appt so I took a little cat nap in the car. The pager went off so many times the night before - chad and I were tired!! I went in alittle early to the office and waited for awhile. When it was finally my turn I still waiting in the room forever. Knudsen came in and I don't know anything. I know the babies head is where he needs to be (which i have known that). He had a medical student with him and she measured me and did the heartbeat (which she listened to four heartbeats and that was it!! how can you tell the heartbeat of the baby that way!! he didn't check me, which i think is weird since i have 12 days left!!! He has been really vague about everything!! Glad this isn't my first rodeo - I would be lost!! I guess I just got really spoiled with my doctors in arkansas. Sure do miss them!!! I got to guymon just in time to get cade and take him to mdo. when I got home chad took me out to lunch. : ) His idea, which made me feel special.

chad told me at lunch that lane made him feel stupid at mothers day out. They walked in (chads first time to drop him off) and Lane was doing everything that needed to be done. chad said ok bud lets go in the room, lane looked at him with this "duh face" and said I have to take off my coat! LOL!!

i layed down for a little bit before i had to go get the boys. When we got home cade played nintendo and lane and i snuggled for a little bit. He was laying with his head in the couch and said he saw a lizard that was alive. I didn't see anything but i'm sure he saw something. The rest of the night he stayed away from the couch!! LOL!!

I fixed breakfast for supper. which is always a hit as long as i have sausage gravy and biscuits! Cade was excited. When i was making it chad and cade played hard with the nerf gun and marshmallow blaster!!! After supper i cleaned up and got ready to take pictures. Allyssa and the kids got here a little after 7. It is always good to visit and see them!! Tylers pictures turned out cute.

When they left I finished getting the boys ready for bed. (chad had given them a bath and pjs before allyssa came over. He left to go work out) They were hungry so they ate and then brushed teeth and went to bed. They were cranky!!!!!

After they were down I did my load of laundry, started dishwasher, and fixed rylee's pictures. I'm almost done with those. : )

Chad and i went to be around 11. we have been going to be a little late. I just stay up until chad is ready.

Friday...Took cade to school and dropped maternity clothes off to keidi. I was ready to make some room in my house!! : ) Now i'm at home. Lane just got done eating and I need to jump in the shower. i need to fold clothes, finish rylee's pictures and start on allyssa's pics. going to go get clean!!!

did i mention i'm ready for this baby to come. : )

2 comments:

Daughter of the The King said...

We had bisquits and gravy for dinner last night too! :)

teacherjanet said...

It is getting close! I guess the pager is preparing you to have a newborn again! :)