Thursday, November 13, 2008

Alot has happend since I last posted.
I went to my mamaws house and we had a great time. I was pretty tired but got to be around my family. My cousin was in town so everyone went over to my aunts house (including sally and Lily). Everyone was there except for chad, Jerry and my dad. The boys had a blast.

Chad had the bathroom finished when I got home. It is pretty nice. I have gotten towels, a hamper and a hanging thing in the shower. Sure was hard to take a shower with all the shampoo and stuff on the floor. I'm getting way to big to have to bend over. LOL!! Chad started demolition on the main bathroom on Monday!! It is Thursday and everything is out of there. He is doing such a great job. The bathroom is nasty!!! Glad I didn't know all that when I moved in. : )



Newly remodeled bathroom


Monday, I had a doctors appointment. I had my sugar test. They have changed the drink, it taste more like sprite. Everything is great - sugar level normal, baby's heartbeat 144. I have been eating so much lately. It seems like a just can't get full! : ) The cravings are still vanilla coke and coney, tots from sonic!! Good thing sonic is just up the road. LOL!!


I had bunco on monday. I won $20!!! That is my second time to win. I was so excited!! : ) It is so much fun getting with all those ladies and I like them all. : ) It was at heidi's house this time.
She fixed some good stuff. She made her famous cheese ball - IT IS EVIL!!! : )


I got my camera in on tuesday but haven't been able to play with it very much. I have been busy organizing (i know i was pretty caught up until I had to find places for all the stuff that was in the big bathroom). I'm excited to be able to play with it!! it will be tomorrow before I can - and have too because i have pictures on saturday!


Yesterday (wednesday), I made curtains for the baby's room. I ran out of ribbon to finish and so did walmart! So one curtain isn't done yet (but won't take long to finish). I think I like them. Makes the room more babyish. Heidi came over and the boys played. While they were playing she helped (pretty much did it) hung up pictures. WAHOO!! Starting to look like a home up in here. : ) Last night I decided to wrap the baby's letters in fabric and quickly decided I don't have the patience!!! I had bought some paint for the boys to paint their brother a picture, so I used the same paint and painted the letters. Right now they are just solid different colors. I will prob. keep them that way. I have pillows and 2 liners to do now. the pillows won't take long. I'm excited to do them though!! but i can't right now too much going on!! I am glad I got the curtains pretty much done!!



Today, chad is taking half day off and we are road triping it to amarillo. We are getting everything we need to finish the house (except for kitchen)!! Rick and Glenna let us borrow their truck so we can try to get everything! We have some pretty big things to get and lots of stuff!! i'm excited though!! Hopefully the boys will be good. We need to pack a fun bag for them. It is going to be a long day but fun. I will def. be ready to lay down tonight!!


My back has been achy lately. It never bothered me when I was pregnant with the boys but this time around - yep. This morning I took cade to school in Glenna's truck - it has butt warmers!! I turned on the butt warmer and AAAAHHHHH! Not only did it help warm me up but it felt so good on my lower back!


Cade is so excited for his birthday. I got all the stuff for him. The only thing is, yesterday he said He was so excited to have his friends over!! I wasn't going to do that!! So I need to do a special evening and invite friends over for him. the week after his bday we can do something during the week for him. His face is almost cleared up from his fall. : )

No comments: