Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving was a good day. We went to rick and glennas and ate awesome food and got to spend time with family. I really enjoyed it. We came home and vegged! We all put on pjs and played some wii. i got some stuff written in cades baby book and in my pregnant journal.

Friday... I didn't sleep very good. I kept dreaming of walmart and all the deals. I wasn't going to go, I didnt' want to deal with a crowd. But my brother called at 7 to ask me a question and it seemed like he was having fun. at 7:30 Lane woke up so we went to walmart. I just kept him in his pjs. it was fun. I found a lot of movies and got a few coats for the boys, toys for christmas, shirts, pjs. we stayed for a few hours and then brought some donuts home. i kept busy all day. I did some photography stuff (business side and ordered a huge order : ) ) I finished the last pillow for the babies room, i got pictures in a frame to hang up in the babies room, went and got lunch, and made supper. I think I finally sat down around 9:30 p.m. to relax. Chad was lazy bones today - he seriously didn't move off the couch!!! When the boys feel asleep (all of them) I unloaded the car and started wrapping presents. i stayed up till 3:30 a.m.!! it felt nice not to have anyone talking and just being by myself. The kitty even came and snuggled with me.

Saturday... 8 a.m. we got up, ate breakfast, i finished ordering christmas stuff and a rug for the babies room, a new bra for me, trying to get pictures all ready to order (got an order today), fixed lunch, and helped chad with the tile. we are taking a break now and I know i needed to do an update. it was fun doing the tile because the boys were helping. : ) happy family time - everything went by really fast. We ran out of spacers so chad went to see if lumber mart had any. i need to take a shower!! and i need to take a nap!!

Christmas shopping is almost to an end. I just have to figure out what to get granny and peep, and the boys. Chad and I decided not to do presents for eachother this year. that is stress off me since he is pretty tough to get stuff for!

Next week is one busy week!! Monday i meet with the speech therapist to see what cade scored on his test, tuesday i take pictures of a new client, wednesday sorority, Thursday Orthodontist appt, Friday - get ready for saturday, Saturday friends christmas party/zaines bday. then monday bunco. I have to get the new clients pictures done and Lily's pictures done so they can order christmas cards, i have to take my family picture, Sassin family picture and Mull family picture and get those done in the next couple of weeks so we can print those off for christmas cards! Oh and it is time to take maternity shots! i'm hoping that after christmas things will slow down a little. it seems like i have been going going going!!

Chad is saying he is ready for some help so better go!!

No comments: