Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our front plate - Chad wanted OU and I wanted Hogs so we met in the middle. LOL!
The pictures the boys painted for their baby brother. Lanes is the one on the left and Cades is on the right (transformer).

Cade took this picture of me yesterday (almost 27 weeks)


Chad got the shower drain all hooked up. He has taken two showers in it already.

Sorority was fun last night. We ate baked potatoes with lots of toppings. All I can say is Yummy!!! I finally got to give stephanie and tyler their wedding gift!!

Today, I finished my cousins sr. pictures and my nephews pictures. I'm caught up right now. : )


(Baby Ryan - Cousin)

Owen - newphew

They are so cute!! I love them SO MUCH!

Will - Nephew
Owen

I love being able to take pictures of people I love!! I posted more pictures on my website so check it out. They are of pics I have taken the past month.

I'm excited to go see mamaw this weekend. : ) I get to see sally and miss priss (lily)!

There isn't much else going on.


















I was craving coney and vanilla coke so that is what I got chad and i for lunch!! Heidi stopped by for a second and got to look at the house. She said it is looking good and that she is jealous of the bathroom. : ) that will make chad feel good. He has been working so hard!

No comments: