Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I was nervous about yesterday (voting). I know who I wanted (even though I wasn't thrilled about either candidates) and felt like was a Godly man. My fears came true last night when the winner was announced. I sure hope that I'm not right about Obama. I feel like with him being the president puts another notch to when Jesus comes. I'm not ready for that. I know it will be a blessing for me to be with Jesus but I'm selfish and want to enjoy the blessings (my babies) He has given to me now. I cried last night and when I got in bed. I just prayed. Wasn't sure how or what to pray so I just prayed that God would lead this country! That is all that matters! It scares me that there so many democrats in charge - do to the fact that most of them are pro choice.

Other than the election - I went to walmart, to vote, go get the boys. The boys did an art project for me after lunch. I had gotten canvas's and paint to match the babies room. The boys painted whatever they wanted for their baby brother. So I have two pictures to hang on the wall that was made with love from this babys big bro's. : ) Cade also had homework to do so we did that. He had to glue whatever he wanted to a turkey. i had gotten a few things from walmart and he really liked those so that is what he did. I should have taken a picture so I could post it on here. It is so funny and cute! Everytime I look at it, it made me smile. : ) The boys played outside and I fixed supper and cleaned up.

Chad got the vanity/sink all done. All the plumbing is connected. Today he is doing the drain for the shower and hopefully the toilet.

I have sorority tonight. It will be nice to get away from the boys (all) for a little while. Sounds harsh, but I get really stressed and irritated at night. All my patience are gone. Pregnancy - got to love everything about it. LOL! It is my group to bring supper. So we are doing baked potatoes with all the toppings. I think it will be really good. We also need to bring a recipe to share. that is a hard one for me!! I think I'm bringing two! LOL! Even that is hard!

I got some christmas presents wrapped (in gift bags). They don't have christmas wrapping paper out so I'm waiting on that so I can finish wrapping the gifts I do have. I have a few more to get and one of them is so HARD!!! Don't have a clue!!

Oh I got on the computer today to type in all the house expenses that we have gotten (remodel). I had a document started so just need to put the rest of the reciepts in. Well guess what, when the computer crashed it erased that document - which I have no clue what was all on there!! So now we don't know how much it is costing!!!! GGGGRRRRR. I have a love hate relationship with computers!! LOL!

I started my baby shower list. I'm nervous I'm forgetting someone! And then those I invited, I don't want them to feel like they have to get us something. We don't need a whole lot of things. Mainly just essentials (diapers, soap, washcloths, a few towels, lotion, baby powder...) Hopefully we won't need formula!! I'm trying the breastfeeding again. I have an awesome support group now and they have told me they will be here for me. So with their tough love I'm hoping we can acheive it!! : )

I better go think of things I need to do. Oh I got caught up on laundry yesterday. Prob. could do a load from yesterday! But glad to have that done!

We (little guys and I) are also going to my mamaws this weekend. I wanted to go see her before I got to far a long. Hopefully chad can make a trip to amarillo and get the finishing stuff for the parts of the house we have done.

boys are getting crazy so better go!!

No comments: