Saturday, November 1, 2008

I ordered photography stuff on friday!! i'm excited to get it all in!!

Halloween was fun. Cade wore his costume to school and stayed in it all day. The boys had a ball trick or treating!! they didn't want to stop!! We were in the costume party - but didn't win. In my opinion we were gipped but I'm bias!! we were told by a house (around 8:40) that they were their favorite costumes by far!!

Cade spread his candy out for the picture. : )

Lane was so excited about all his candy!



I painted the bathroom but chad and i don't like it. We wanted a bluish gray and it looks like a nursery color. We then thought about doing sage but can't find a color we like. So we are sticking with the same color we did throughout the house. Might as well be safe and know we will like it. Chad isn't going to meet his goal. He has been drilling holes in the tile for 3 days now, trying to get the doors on. The tile keeps breaking the bits! It has been a pain - prob. the worst thing for chad so far! we hopefully will get a drill bit tomorrow to finish the last hole in the tile. hopefully the rest won't be so bad. he said he is ready to lay off the bathroom for another month. LOL!! poor guy, plus he doesn't feel very good right now.

Today (saturday)... I had to cancel my photo session due to malfunctions. So this morning I did a lot!! put away dishes, did 3 loads of laundry plus my bed sheets, picked up, did checkbook and bills, fixed lunch, got pictures in today so put them in order so i can check off the different orders. after that cade and i went to the pumpkin patch and high school. It wasn't really that fun. We ruined it by going to okc to the affair of the hearts. : ) After that we went to walmart and returned a shirt and came home. chad made kbobs tonight. MMMMMMM!!! The sassins came over! I was so happy to see them. I see calley but we just all don't get together very much anymore. : ( life has just gotten hectic! hopefully we can start doing that more. It was so nice to visit. I played with taylor for a little bit in the floor and then lane came in a kicked me out of the way. : )

I think i'm going to get my pjs on, wash my face, brush my teeth, pick out boys pjs, brush their teeth and lay on the couch!! seems like i have been going none stop for awhile!!! : )

No comments: