Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I forgot to mention something about thanksgiving. I did so much cutting on things for three days. Dinner was served everything cleaned up and we decided to do cade bday pumpkin pie. Well he was asking for his third piece so i was cutting him one with a butter knife and cut my finger pretty deep! Really with a butter knife. Guess I will be more careful now! : )

Monday...I took the boys to school and went by walmart, i think i mentioned that. Came home did some stuff on here and took a shower. I went and got the boys. Rick and Trever came over for leftovers. After cleaning up that mess I finally sat down for a little bit. I was hurting pretty good for some reason. Lane and I layed on the couch. He fell asleep and I really wanted too. I set the timer just in case I did. I had a dentist appt. that i didn't want to miss. I told cade after my appt. we would go get garrett. So he kept asking and telling me that I was late for my appt. Since Lane was asleep he stayed home with daddy and Cade came with me. He was really good and I'm glad he went because he has an appt in a few weeks and I want him to be brave for Lane. I got my teeth clean and they said I did a good job. : ) Never been told that before. There are things that need to be fixed but they have needed to be for awhile. One of the things is crowns - which my other dentist messed up and said they would replace it but never did! After my appt. we went and got garrett. When we got home I started cleaning, made chili and cornbread, iced cupcakes got table situated. It was pretty crowded in my house but it was fun to be around everyone. The kids were good (except for cade who i had to get on to a few times and he is the only one that started crying at one point!) Everyone enjoyed the chili (some of the kids couldn't eat it because of the spicyness). I had made a cheese ball for thanksgiving that didn't get eaten. But no problem with this crowd! Everyone loves heidi's famous cheese ball!! There is just a little bit left which will be good for me a snack. : ) The kids played and then we did presents. After presents we did cake and ice cream and then every kids favorite the pinata. I got one that you pull the string so we just did it inside. We put halloween candy and some other stuff in there. The kids were pretty happy and it was fun watching them. Everyone left close to 8 which is what I was thinking on time. I cleaned up a little while the boys got shoes on and we took garrett home. I came home cleaned up a little more (living room needed sweeping since there was enough cornbread on the floor to feed and army, LOL, not really that much). We were all tired, cade brushed his teeth and went to bed before anyone. We all fell asleep around 9:30. The party was fun and I must say we have the best friends in the world!

I need to unload and load the dishwasher then the house is clean again. I need to do more organizing but really don't want too. I'm thinking about getting christmas stuff out! I'm so excited. But I think i will wait until tomorrow since the boys will be out of school we can make an activity out of it. Plus I think I may just take a nap today!!

No comments: