Monday, November 3, 2008

Chad finally got the shower up yesterday!! poor guy!! he had a pretty rough time with that project!!! Glad that part is over - he was about to drive himself crazy!!! I got the bathroom painted (light gray), FINALLY!! We only had to paint it three times to find the right color!!! Chad is putting in the vanity today! we still have a little ways to go though. It is looking really nice!!! I'm hoping we can go to amarillo this weekend and get trim, crown molding and anything else that we need to finish up the little touches.

I have been working like crazy. I have 50 things going on at one time. It has been crazy. I did get baby clothes washed! They had stains on them from being packed away and it took me 2 days to get 0-6 mth clothes done. The boys helped me and had a great time doing it. They actually did help me out!! : ) The baby room is starting to look like a baby room. I just need to get a laptop now and get this ugly big desk out of here! : ) and of course do the finishing stuff for walls and window. I did picture orders today - got them ready to handout. I didn't receive some, some looked like crap so i needed to fix them.

Last night I cleaned floors, so now they look pretty nice. I'm constantly cleaning and can't seem to stay caught up. I guess that is life. I have been feeling good about the organizing part, except for the garage!! : ) That place is a mess!!

Chad swept the outside patio. the boys had sand all over it and it would get tracked in everytime someone would go in and out. He also went through the wagon and got rid of some stuff (has all the outside toys in it). We are slowly getting there!!!

This week I am hoping to do one more coat of paint on the boys wall. Hopefully chad will be ready to do that floor soon. : ) Would be nice just to have the main bathroom and kitchen left to do. i can't wait to get the trim and crown molding all put up!!

I got a few of my camera stuff in today. I'm getting excited to actually get my new camera!!!

I better go, I know that there is something else I need to be doing then being on here!!!

No comments: