Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm trying to remember everything. I know for sure I organized something because I'm always doing that!!

I didn't mention something in the last blog. When I got back from Mamaw's house there was a folder in the mailbox. It is a folder for the baby. It said it is time to get excited, really excited. For me to check my mailbox from time to time and put the things in the folder. So if there is anytime I'm sad for having a boy I can look back and be happy again. It is from the Baby Boy Joy Advocate!! It is so sweet and makes me smile to have such wonderful and thoughtful friends!!

I haven't been having a hard time with having a boy just been really emotional. And it seems like friends keep suprising me with stuff. Not things they have bought me but a card in the mail, a card through email just little things. I do have the best friends ever in the whole world!!

We went to amarillo and got ALL the stuff we needed to finish up what has been started. : ) It was ALOT!! Seems like when we go to amarillo we only have time to go to Lowes. We are in there for at least 2 hours if not more. The boys were pretty good - for not being able to do much. We did go eat at chili's. I figured since we are somewhere that we can eat someting different why not do it! We didn't get back until almost 10. We were all pretty tired.

Cade came home on friday with a little stuffed dinosaur that he got from school. He got a prize the day before so I started asking him questions. I found out that he got it from his new teacher. He leaves his classroom with the new teacher and then goes back. He started speech therapy or at least getting checked out. I'm suprised his teacher didn't tell me but oh well cade did. He really likes the new teacher and they talk about different stuff and helps him with his words. : )

i took pictures yesterday. Chad helped me put all my new stuff together and try to figure out lighting. The night before I cleaned the garage and then started putting my lighting up. It said to look at instruction that was not in the box!! I got pretty frustrated but chad came and rescued me. While helping me he thought he would play a trick. He had to get a razor blade and shave off a little bit off the lighting so we could attach it, all i heard was "oh my gosh" i turned around his hand was bleeding and shaking!! I followed him into the kitchen to help him and he looked at me and said it is just ketchup!!!!!!! Yes, i hit him after I knew it was true!! I wanted to knock his head off! It scared me so much I cried. What a terd!!! It still isn't funny but he sure thought it was. And after his week he needed a good laugh, i guess even if it was at my expense.

My pictures went well. the family was nice, I knew two of the three and didnt' realize it until they showed up. I don't know if they know me though. Well the boy doesn't. The husband knows Chad though. They were really fun. The pictures turned out except when I got to the black background!! I'm having to do a lot of work with those!! GGRRRR!!

Cade and I went to walmart and bought more stuffing so I can finish the pillows. I made a lot of them and didn't realize until now!! I have two more pillows to stuff and sew and then I will be done. Cade has been helping me stuff the pillows. I do want to cover the trash can in fabric but they dont have the fabric I want. So I don't know. The curtains are fixed and all done!! I still need to order that laptop, just need to wait a little bit and do some research. I wanted to get a mac but dang - they are expensive!! So I need Chad to help me research the next best thing. I'm ready to get the desk out of here.

Chad did a lot of work on the bathroom yesterday! That boy is working so hard. There were two layers of floor on top of the subfloor - so he got that all off, installed the bathtub, scraped the ceiling, and installed the backerboard on the floor. His goal was to be able to start tile and work on it this week. I think he can do it as long as the pager isn't too bad. The bathroom is already looking clean.

Sally and Lily are coming this weekend. She really wanted to come for Cades bday (even though I didn't have anything planned). We decided to have our thanksgiving then. I found out Trev will be here on Friday(to go deer hunting), so I'm inviting Rick, Glenna, and Trev over for thanksgiving and a little celebration for Cade. We are having a little thing for him on Monday too with some kids - since he is all excited to have friends over. I bought a turkey yesterday to get it thawed out. I need to get my list together for all the other stuff!! I also need to make Cade bday cookies for school and a cake for him. Maybe I can do a pie and then Monday have cupcakes. I bet he would go for that.

i think that is everything!

No comments: