Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I took pictures on Saturday. Still trying to figure out my new stuff. I got some good ones but i have done better!!

Sunday... Chad and I made it a point to do something special with the boys. We walked, the boys rode bikes to the park. Then they road fast and hard on the tennis courts. The Furnish's showed up which was a good suprise. The boys were really excited! Needless to say my boys were warn out! they fell asleep before 7:30. I thought why- awesome. Not exactly! They both kept waking up throughout the night. Lane ended up in bed with us. Oh well, Chad and I got to spend some quality time together.

Monday...hmmmm, i cleaned, laundry, dropped and picked up boys. Lane took a nap, cade painted a dinosaur, lane woke up painted his dinosaur. Chad and lane left to go get tile saw from rick (and picked up supper). I took Cades 5 year pictuers. I will post the collage in the next few days. He is so excited about it! The boys went to bed and Chad and I layed tile! The floor is down! The baby moved around a lot! He had so much to do!

Tuesday...Chad worked a lot today. He didn't come out of his hole for an afternoon break. He got off late, ate supper and went back to work!! I sure don't like the pager!!! He didn't get to do any work on the bathroom. I went to the store and bought everything but produce for thanksgiving dinner! I'm excited about doing it all - not too excited about the price (but hopefully we will have leftovers). : ) Lane and I fell asleep on the couch (I didn't mean to but I was tired). Then we just lounged! I picked up but didn't do any heavy cleaning or organizing!! : ) I did do bills! that is always a blast!

Cade is so excited about his birthday!! We are doing cookies for school on Friday, Pumpkin pie on saturday and Monday - cupcakes and ice cream. I still can't believe he is turning 5!!!

Pregnancy is going great. Everything is going smoothly. Seems a little harder than Cade's but I also have 2 boys to take care of. Lane is still the most uncomfortable pregnancy. : ) I just entered my third trimester!!

Better get off here and spend some time with chad before bedtime!

No comments: