Thursday, November 27, 2008

tuesday.. I never got my nap. I don't know what the deal was. I did fall asleep and then the phone rang 2 times in a row. I couldn't go back to sleep. Lane was energetic! The boys were crazy so after calling grandpa roger and wishing him a happy birthday I kicked the boys outside. I went out there too, it was pretty nice. I picked up the yard (or what I could clean up). It is such a mess but looks better than it did. i also got christmas stuff out. Chad came out when I was dragging a box to the house. He is always lecturing me! but if I want to get it done I have to start it, it is easier for him too. We got all the christmas stuff in the house and chad started playing with the boys. we decided to venture out into the world!! We had a family date night. The boys were excited to call it a date. We all got cleaned up and went and ate at cacktus jacks. The boys were really good. After eating we went and watched madagascar 2. Lane fell asleep early on, on me, so i couldn't really move around. Cade enjoyed it. It was a cute movie but have seen better. Lane was still sleeping when we got home. Cade got ready for bed and wanted to do an activity. He got these noodles (diana and kevin) that he got for his birthday. You can create dinosaurs and whatever else you can imagine. He really enjoyed doing that. He actually tucked himself in bed.

Wed... Got up and ate breakfast then got started on christmas stuff. The boys really enjoyed it and so did i. Chad was in and out so we let him do a few, especially the star. I decided to dye my hair. I was feeling kind of trailer trash with my hair so blonde and bad roots. So I did a dark color. After I did the base we ate lunch and I got lane to go to sleep. I made an appt. with my new highlighter Heidi. LOL!! Cade really wanted to go to walmart (i needed a few things) and spend his birthday money. So Cade and I went to walmart. The first thing he wanted to do was get Lane something. He said he wanted to get him a prize to make him happy (Lane was pretty cranky) and because he loved him thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss much (stretching his arms out). I asked if he knew what he wanted to get him, without hessitation he said a dinosaur. I'm so proud of him! We went to walmart and got the things i needed and then went to the toys. He found a remote control dinosaur for Lane and he picked out a hot wheels stunt thing (you add several on to eachother) and a new car. I was impressed with his selection. The car thing you have to connect it all which I like for him to do things like that. I dropped everything off and went to heidi's. She put highlights in my hair for me (even though she was stressing out). I wasn't worried and she did a good job. The dark hair is kind of weird but I will get use to it. Plus i like it better than my hair all bleached out! Chad keeps complimenting it. Last night we went by his dads house and then went and picked up pizza for dinner. Cade slept the whole time!! We got home, put in a movie ate pizza and the boys fell asleep on me on the couch. Then we went to bed.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING... The boys woke up about 8! That is pretty awesome. I'm still trying to get fully awake, and chad is still sleeping. The boys are playing and waiting for cereal. : ) i need to bake a green bean casserole for the winner in sorority and make red cabbage apple salad for thanksgiving at rick and glenna's. I guess I better get off here and start getting somethings done. : )

No comments: