Thursday, November 20, 2008

i have been getting ready for thanksgiving at my house this weekend. yesterday i made 2 pumpkin rolls (one is already eaten) and boiled, diced some eggs. we had a playdate at the park. It was 80 degrees!! that was nice. the boys were pretty tired when we got home. Chads pager kept going off! can't wait until he gets to give it to someone else.

today i went to walmart to get the last minute stuff. I will be doing some baking and doing the cold stuff tomorrow. I also made covers for the baskets in the baby's room. Not too proud of them! Oh well! the boys had mothers day out today. cade took cookies, which he was really excited about! seems like on thursdays all i do is run around drop and pick up kids! I did get one pillow stuffed and sewed. i would have finished the last one but ran out of stuffing. Chad hung up mirrors today. Wahoo!!! we have been looking into a hand held one for a couple of weeks - sorry to all those who had to look at me. LOL!! i got somethings mailed off today!

The other day I got an addition to my baby boy joy folder. : )

I have a lady that has been trying to get ahold of me. she wants pictures of her kids before the holiday. it is so hectic right now. why do people wait until the last minute to schedule something. It wouldn't be bad except I'm pretty sure she wants pictures printed before christmas. I did call her today and left a message. She tried back and missed me (went and picked up the boys). I will call her tomorrow. I do need the cash! There has been a lot of people wanting pictures (some out of town). I just can't do out of town right now. It is too much work! I am flattered and excited that new and old clients are wanting pictures though. : )

I guess I better go finish cleaning up kitchen, have to give boys a shower (no bathtub right now) and get them to bed. i have had material to make boys pjs. I told cade i would try and get his transformer pjs done before his birthday. : ( Of course I have to get Lanes done too. My plan is get boys in bed and cut out material!! maybe I can get it done tomorrow sometime! I feel like i'm getting sick!! My head is achy and my throat is sore. I don't want to get sick. I'm really excited about making all this food!! : )

Better go!!

1 comment:

Daughter of the The King said...

Slow down!!! You are making me tired and anxious just reading! No wonder you are getting sick?! I love you but I want you to last a while :) so remember it is OK if you don't get everything done to everyone's time line. Of course you are your worst enemy so I'm talking about YOUR timeline!;). Love ya girl! :)