Friday, October 31, 2008

I haven't said anything about the baby in awhile. He is moving like crazy. He kicks are harder - you no longer have to push on my stomach to feel him. Last night lane was laying on me and the baby was just kicking him. LOL! Lane didn't feel it though.



Cade is very calm today. He had a pretty tough night with the stuff on his face. : ( he doesn't really want to eat today. he still wants to trick or treat though.



So my camera lense is messed up. The good news is, it isn't the camera, the bad news is i can't find the lense. I cancelled my session for tomorrow. : ( I hated to do that since she has been scheduled for a month! i did order a new camera and some equipment today!! I have been wanting to for awhile just didn't have the courage to spend all the money I have been saving!! I just went ahead and did it!

No comments: