Friday, October 10, 2008

Chad got most of the trim up (crown molding has to wait because we don't have any) in the hallway. He ran out of trim to go around the doors so one closet and the front door doesn't have it. He filled in nail holes. Now he needs to sand and tape it, so i can paint it. I also need to paint the inside of the door frame in one closet then it will be done!! The living room is next.

i have been busy with pictures - which has been fun. I did have to deal with a customer i'm not to fond of but got it out of the way. : ) I'm almost caught up with all the pictures (just need to do last nights) and then I'm stuck until I get my adobe photoshop! We bought it online and you just download it. well chad can't get it to install so we are waiting for customer service to respond!! GGGGRRRRRR! i'm ready to have it.

i went to a jelwrey party last night. Not just any but Heidis mom and aunt. I think they are pretty awesome. There were several that i liked but 3 I was kind of torn. I did find one before i was fixing to leave that i think is going to be an awesome necklace (i bought it).

tonight Cade has his first friend stay the night (zaine has stayed the night but he doesn't count because that is family). i think it will be fun. I will go pick him up after i take my pictures tonight. I need to go by the store or see what kind of junk food i have. : ) i think i will just order a pizza tonight for supper and then do pancakes or waffles in the morning. Cade is pretty excited.

it is pretty windy today! i'm not sure if i will be able to do pictures. I think i will call the person and ask what she wants to do.

Tomorrow i go help chris with a wedding. i'm pretty excited, but nervous. : )

Lots to do so better get going.

No comments: