Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We know for sure!!

The doctor and we are 100% sure that this baby is a boy!!!! It was so much easier to spot the boy part on this ultrasound!! He is healthy healthy healthy. I'm sure everyone is wondering...yes i'm a little sad that I'm not having a girl, it's normal but I'm so very thankful that I'm having a healthy baby!! Actually this morning before we left I was thinking, what if they told me a girl? I was sad to think that. LOL!! I'm thankful that God has given me another child. I am pretty blessed!! The ultrasound pictures aren't very good. : ( I even had a FULL bladder! He did 3d but the pictures are nothing - you can't really recognize anything. I think I got a little gipped on the ultrasound anyway. We waited forever and then he rushed through it. I know he has other patients but come on those things are expensive so I think I should have gotten a little longer. The baby again was is weird positions and he kept covering his face so AGAIN i have no clue about his lips!!! What a stinker!! LOL!

No comments: