Tuesday, October 28, 2008

what a weekend!! Friday I still didn't feel very good but I left town anyway. We (calley, heidi, and keidi) went to OKC for the craft fair (my sister met us there). Our hotel was nice a roomy with a breakfast buffet (can't beat that). I slept pretty good. We all were amazed with how big this thing was!! There were so many people and so many buildings!! It was fun though, I got a lot of gift out of the way. After the craft fair we went to Teds (mexican restuarant). Man, was I hungry!!! Our feet hurt and we were walking like old ladies but it was fun. After ted's we went driving around to show calley brick town. We went to the memorial. 3 out of 5 of us have never been including me! So we got out and walked around. WOW!! Whoever did the desinger sure did an awesome job! After that we went back and crashed (11 p.m) at the hotel. The next morning we all looked like we had partied hard until three in the morning. We went and ate breakfast and got ready to go shopping some more. We went to target (love the dollar section). Sally left after that and we went to burlington coat factory and then went and ate at the cheesecake factory. That was a pretty fun experience eating there. We had a fun waiter and the food was excellent. We decided to come home after that. I had a great weekend!

Monday... Cade has say no to drugs at school this week. So he gets to do different things. It was wear your sunglasses to school (to cool for drugs). He is learning so much at school!! I'm so proud of him and how he listens to his teacher.

Chad got the living room done except for the trim and crown molding. We ran out of the trim around the doors and crown molding. It looks really nice. Can't wait to get pictures up and my curtains back up. I'm ready to make it homey!!

I ironed curtains and picked up a little. When the boys got home I fixed lunch and layed down with lane. I konked out!! i didn't mean too. The kitty jumped up there and everyone was just so cozy. Plus i had a bad cough last night and didn't get much sleep. When i woke up I did some laundry and took a shower. Cade and I went to walmart to get some groceries. i stopped off at subway for chad and I. Came home ate, gave boys a bath, read books, put them to bed. i layed with chad in the living room dozing in and out. I have been taking benadryl at night to help with all the snot!! LOL!

Tuesday...We woke up on time this morning. It was nice not to have to rush around. Cade didn't want cereal so I made cinnamon toast. They love cinnamon toast (3 full pieces each). The boys have been good with getting dressed for me. We got beenie hats and gloves yesterday so they were excited to put those on. They are at school (crazy sock day for cade) and I need to get some stuff done. we are so cluttered. I need to go through and file!!!! And I need to go through the boys toys!!!! Those are my two goals today. I do need to get some pictures done. better go get started!!!

No comments: