Tuesday, October 14, 2008

wow i'm behind!! it has been crazy around here.

Friday night Cade had his best friend Garrett over to stay the night. It went really well. I was gone for a few hours and then chad left so we didn't get to all do something but that is ok.

Saturday I got up, fixed waffles and took garrett home. When I got home my stepdad was leaving a message on the answering machine. He was in town. So I called him back. I finished getting ready to go help chris. It went well. I didn't feel like I helped much but I learned a little. It was nice to visit with him for a little bit (the wedding was out of town). It was COLD, rainy and windy!! I got home around 5:30 and got all situated in. I called my stepdad but got no answer so we went and ate at mr. burger. He did call around 9 and came over. Ryan and Brenda came too. They really wanted to see the progress on the house. It was a really good visit.

Sunday was again cold and rainy!! We decided to load the family up and go to walmart to do some grocery shopping! We didn't have anything. Chad got his hair trimmed while we were there. We fixed supper for Rick and Glenna (its about time glenna got a break from hosting!!) They were a little late (do to their phone ringing off the hook : ) ) The food was still good. Chad made Philly steak sandwiches and homemade fries. I made Macaroni salad and a rasberry apple pie. We had a really good visit. The boys got pretty hyper, thanks to grandpa! : )

Monday - um that was yesterday. The boys went to school - cold day - normal routine. I started cutting out material for the boys new pjs and realized i didn't get enough!! grrr! : ) i layed down on the couch with lane. I fell asleep but cade kept waking me up so after awhile i couldn't sleep anymore. Cade was really cranky so i made him lay down and watch a movie - no playing or talking. He did good. I messed around on the computer. I'm getting prices on cameras, lighting, and camera accessories. I have saved some money to buy new stuff and man is it expensive!!! Chad got my main photography program up and ready!! WAHOOO!! So glad he can figure that stuff out! I'm realieved that I can start on pictures since I am way behind!! I had bunco last night. It is fun to hang out with those girls. : ) I didn't win any money - calley messed up my losing streak. : ) I came home and vegged with chad and then started on some pictures. Got one group done! One down lots more to go. : )

Tuesday... Cade didn't have school this morning, so we got to sleep in a little later and take the morning a little slower. Lane did have school. It is pouring rain and cold today. Cade took Lane to his class this morning. It was sweet to see him take care of his brother. We went to walmart and got material (got enough this time) and a vcr tape for TOMORROW!! I dropped cade off with heidi and came and got chad. We had parent/teacher conference today. It went really good. It acts very nice in class, is progressing very well. She said she wish she had 20 of him. : ) that always makes a parent feel good. They get stickers when they are good and then after so many stickers they get to pick a prize. She said he is really hard on himself. At the end of the day she asks each child if they get a sticker and sometimes (even when he should get one) he will say no, because i did this. : ) We got to see a firetruck that he drew which was really good and the top one on the wall! He knows all the letter sounds but only the letter t is the only letter he says by name. He can't identify all his number (so i want to work on that with him, more). The assistant teacher said the only thing is that on the playground a bunch of boys play football (including cade) and they tackle and pile up on eachother! : ) she said no matter what he won't let go of the ball. She is hoping this is the future football team that will win games for guymon. LOL!! (the other night i was telling cade that we were going to go talk to his teacher and see how he acts, he said "mom please don't ask her". LOL!!)
After the conference we went and got cade (cade was sad because he wanted to go with heidi to pick up the kids - he was going to go to the door and get them so Heidi didn't have to get in the rain). We then went and got lane - Cade went and got him - he loved doing that). He was grumpy for awhile. We went by the post office to mail a package and then went to mcdonalds. that cheered cade up. Lane didn't want anything, he ate chicken noodle soup and crackers (loves it). The boys are playing very happily and I'm trying to get caught up on this. Oh we just got our front plate for the pilot in!! I can't wait to put it on!!!

tomorrow we go to the doctor! I'm excited for the ultrasound. Ready to have him confirmed and checked over. We are taking a family trip to liberal. I guess I better get lane layed down and start on pictures!! Oh we are leaving (the little boys and I) to go to altus. I'm going to take sr. pics of my cousin but will get to see grandparents, brother, sister-in-law, and NEPHEWS!!! I'm excited but not for the drive!! ok so i'm going now!!!

No comments: