Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ok, I forgot to mention more of the chili fundraiser. The boys got to participate in a few things. They had a blow up jumping deal, Lane got his face painted (soccer ball) and Cade participated in ham bowling - where he placed 3rd (He tied to second but there was a tie for first so we will just say third : ) )

Ok so yesterday, Chad worked on the floors at lunch, supper and then at 11:00 p.m. Guess what!!!??? The hallway floor is done!!! WAHOOO! He wants to put up trim today!! i'm so excited! He is actualy still in bed 10:15 a.m.!! He was pretty sore last night. Hope he didn't quit his job. : )

I have been putting pictures on dvds! There are tons. I am really behind but getting a little caught up! I also took miss rylee's pictures last night. She did really good, even though her momma stressed out (which is what normally happens).

The Sassins stopped by yesterday to look at the knocked down wall. It was good to see them! We don't get to see them very much. They didn't stay long - we were fixing to eat. : ( Dang it, if I only had supper already done. : )

I laid down with the boys and then started on my pictures. I'm trying to stay caught up on all the pictures I'm taking right now. I still need to get adobe downloaded so I can finish up two sets of pictures!!

This morning - I dropped the boys off - and we finally beat Cade's friend to school!! : ) Lane did very well again this morning when I dropped him off.

I came home and started fixing supper (roast) and realized I didn't have an important ingredient. So i ran to walmart (I needed a few things anyway - that I forgot yesterday) and also decided to get a few extra. i came home finished getting the roast on, made a pumpkin pie and 2 breakfast burritos. I got the rolls out to rise and now we are all set. I need to take a shower still!! It is getting close to pick up the boys. I got them pumpkins to paint yesterday so I think we will do that today. Cade is learning about Fall in school and pumpkins is one of the big things this week (that is why I decided to do a pumpkin pie for dessert).

Exciting news!!!

Chad felt the baby move last night. I tried to get him too early but when i finally got to chad they baby would stop. Last night when we got in bed I was actually got scared by the hard kick that was given! : ) so i told chad and he put his hand on my belly and not long after he felt him two times!! : )
My ultrasound has been changed to wednesday 15th at 10 a.m. I realized the boys are on fall break and that is the only reason I made it so late in the day. One more week!!

No comments: