Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wednesday!!! what a day. Talk about organizing!! I went through the boys toys and got rid of lots!! I redid the game closet - organized! I went through baby boxes - need to wash a bunch. I dusted - needed it badly, swept floors. Then after supper I helped chad finish the tile - hardwork. My day ended about 10!!! Talk about tired!

Today I'm sore. My knee is messed up a little but the bathroom is looking awesome!! Today I ran errands - lots of them!! I had to drop cade off, lane off, post office, oaks of mamre (donate toys), newspaper, walmart, go get cade, came home and helped chad a little, picked up a little. oh this morning i did some laundry, cleaned the laundry room a little, took out lots of trash. Lunch time i went and ate lunch with the girls. came home with 30 minutes left or i think. went and got the boys, went by heidis to give bryson his bday present, took halloween pics of boys and sassin clan, came home fixed pictures, fixed supper. keidi and kambree came by with popcorn balls - lane loved it!! I have lane in the bath, trying to post and get the boys down.

oh cade had a fight with the sidewalk tonight. poor guy is hurting pretty good!!

tomorrow cade wears his halloween costume to school!

my camera is messed up!! : ( and i have pictures on saturday!

No comments: