Monday, October 6, 2008

I went to my chili fundraiser. It was fun. I didn't have to stay long, but I went and got the boys and came back. We bought tickets to try all the chili's so we could vote. We couldn't try all the chili's because we were getting chili'ed out!!!

Sunday we went to church. We visited Sunset Lane Baptist Church. People were nice but I'm not sure it is for us. It is hard finding a church home. We don't have many left to try.

When we got home Chad put another coat of stain on the floor. He put boards to walk on so we could get to different rooms. I think today he wants to do the poly. Now that is going to be difficult. The boys did pretty good yesterday - until the evening (which the floor was ok to walk on). Hopefully they will do much better today.

My week is going to be a busy one. I have Pictures on Monday, Wednesday, thursday, and Friday then helping Chris on Saturday!! BUSY BUSY BUSY!! Tonight it is Rylee (heidi) so I'm not stressing out about my house or anything like that, and I think she will do really great. I'm not stressing out about taking the pictures as I am just getting ready for them. Plus my camera is messing up on me!! I have a warranty on it but I can't do without it! i need to buy a new one and send this one in to get fixed so i have two good cameras.

I did laundry yesterday, thought I was caught up until I saw the laundry basket this morning! I'm getting pretty sick of laundry!! i don't understand how i can wash so much.

I wrote Cade's teacher a note today and sent it to school with him. He had it in his hand ready to give to her.

Oh so i feel the baby move a lot now! and this morning I felt him kick with my hand!! So I can't wait to have chad feel him. The only thing is he is hard to catch kicking when you really want him too. : ) I guess I better go, I need to mess with some pictures and go to the store!!

No comments: