Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ok so lets see where I left off!

On Tuesday night Chad knocked down the wall in the kitchen!!! We still aren't sure of what we think, I think it is because we are so use to a wall being there. After he was done the boys and I did clean up crew. Cade did a really good job, and Lane did the best he could. I got Cade dusting and couldn't get him to stop!! He was working so hard.

Wednesday - I kept Lane home from school. He had ran a temperature the last two days around noon so I decided to see what was going on with him. His eyes didn't look to good. His temperature was fine, he didn't play hard just easy play. After lunch we layed down. I could feel his temp. rise. I kept checking it and it didn't get very high (100.7). I just let him sleep it out. I decided not to do tylenol to see if it would go away on its own. It did! He woke and cooled down pretty fast, then he was fine.

I had a sority meeting so the boys went with dad and grandpa out to the hitch ranch. I went and got a baby present for a friend and went to my meeting. I think I'm really going to like it. The boys got home right before I did. I gave them a bath and put them to bed while chad put on the sliding doors in the hallway!! WAHOOO!!! So glad for that! Chad and I just vegged the rest of the night. It was hard for me to go to sleep last night. I don't know what the deal was. Then i had this weird dream - first dream I had in awhile that someone wanted to do harm to me. I was pretty tense last night.

This morning Cade and lane got dressed really fast. Cade has been wanting to bet one of his friends to school and we just can't do it!!! Now it is my mission! LOL!!! Lane is just waiting to go to mothers day out. I need to get off here and do my hair, makeup and fix the boys lunch!! i have a busy day today. Senior pictures tonight!! I need to get ready for that!!!

No comments: