Saturday, October 4, 2008

I got everything that I needed to get done on Thursday. What a day. I didn't start relaxing until senior pictures started. I went by and visited with the urias family. (Chris is the main photographer/my mentor). They just had a baby boy. He is really really really cute!! Oh and he smiled at me. : ) It was nice to visit with Chris and his wife Amy. I'm going to be helping Chris next weekend with a wedding. I'm pretty excited! Senior pictures went really well. It last about 3 hours (which is very normal), of course by the end of the 3 hours we were all getting tired.

Thursday or should i say Friday morning at 4 a.m. Lane was having a coughing fit. I gave him some medicine but he just couldn't control it so we went and slept on the couch where he could be raised a little. I got up at 7 took a shower and got cade up and getting ready. Lane woke up about 7:40 and was feeling fine. He packed his backpack with some fun things to do while I got my hair done. Cade got to school on time and I was early to my appointment. Lane was so good for me there. I wish he would have just sat down and played with the stuff he brought but he was too interested in what was all going on. There was me and another lady in there getting her hair done. Lane stayed in the other room talking to them. : )

When we got home Chad had plans for us to go do something. We were going to go camping but with Lane and his coughing fits we decided not too. Chad got half a day off from working a late all one week. We went to black mesa and explored around. It was really nice to get out. I was so tired the whole day (i think it was from lane waking up early). We hiked around a little. Well Cade and Chad hiked all the way up to the top of black mesa. Lane and I just did little walks. We got to see dinosaur tracks, buffalo and pretty scenary. We got home around 7 and took baths and ate supper. I wanted to watch a movie with the whole family but Lane and Cade wouldn't eat/ or eat right at the table so they got to brush their teeth and got to bed early. Cade was pretty crushed but he didn't even take a bite of dinner!! The night before he didn't either and I'm tired of them playing at the table and not having manners!! Chad and I drank a rootbeer float and watched a movie, we were in bed by 9:40!!

This boys were up and ready to go at 7 this morning!! I was sleeping good until I was awaken by the tv blasting! Chad and I stayed in bed but not with much comfort the boys were loud and kept fighting! Oh well! Chad decided to start sanding the hallway floors. So he went and got Knee pads from his dads. While he was gone, i started breakfast, balanced the check book, and paid some bills. He is almost done sanding now (which is going really smoothly, and pretty fast). I set the boys up with the dvd player in my room but now they are playing in the computer room. I'm checking up with laundry AGAIN!!! and I help chad sweep the floor to get the dust out of the way. Tonight I have a chili fundraiser to go too. I hope it all goes well. Oh Chad will be able to stain the hallway today!! Wahoo!!! It is pretty hard because the hallway is used a lot!! I think it will be a little easier for the living room to be done (which i thought would be the hardest). Hopefully this week we can have the floor done (just hallways) and trim hung up. That will be nice to have the hallway all done!! We have a deadline - early feb. to be done with the house. we still have a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG ways to go!

No comments: