Thursday, October 23, 2008

i have been out of commission for a few days. after getting back from my trip i was exhausted and got sick. so i have been sleeping a lot!! i get up and fix meals then go back to sleep. that is pretty much all my body can do right now.


chad is done with the floor. He painted the ceiling last night and will prob. paint the walls tonight. I really want to help him but i don't need too. We have a girls trip coming up that has been planned for a couple of months now. By golly I'm going!! : ) We leave tomorrow. so i think if i continue to take it easy i will be fine.


i have been getting caught up with pictures. People have been making orders some i don't understand but will get it all figured out. I got a new backdrop in - it is cream and light blue. Chad said "it is different". I think it will be nice. i need to order lighting and lap top.


I have decided not to get a computer armoire for the babies room. that is just another big piece of furniture in there! so we will get a lap top for me to do most of my work on and put the other computer in the garage out of the way for now. makes me have more options in the arrangements of furniture.


The boys have been really good for me lately. I have told them that I am sick and they are helping me do things. Boys are sweet!! I got them new pjs the other night. heidi told me that bryson loves the feet pjs so i got some for the boys to try out. they love them. and they look cute. (some of you looking at the picture - you can tell it is the material i hate- i don't touch them a whole lot - LOL - it will be fine after they are washed a few times.)


Last night Lane was talking to yaya on the phone and she said so you are going to have a baby brother. He said "no, sister". So we had a talk with him last night. He has been saying brother and for some reason he said sister. I think he is sad but this baby boy is coming to us for a special reason (we may not know it now) and God has blessed us with another healthy boy! what can be better than that.


I found out the boys need there costumes done by saturday!! my sister had the hats for it, so i had try and find some. I think i found some that will work - not sure how proud i will be though. i have to die lanes shirt and try to make his hat a darker color today. then get something cut out but it shouldn't take too long. (they are going to be mario and luigi). I need to get some plungers though. : )
it is almost time to go get cade. i think i will drop him off eat lunch and go to sleep!! i'm so tired! I will at least have a couple of hours to rest.


No comments: